Regen Corp. requests admittance.

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Scenario Two: Regen Worlds have become vastly overpopulated over the last several centuries. While successive governments have simply ignored the problem, it has finally come to an ugly head during your tenure as CEO. With Real Estate prices soaring and almost all developable areas filled up, the situation is deteriorating. However, there is an out to this situation, since early in Interstellar Regen History, there has always been a moderately placid neighbor.

This Neighbor, a small system with three habitable planets has been peacefully trading with you for several centuries, and proves the perfect target for Military invasion. However, this Nation has been perpetually paranoid of this event, and although is technically technologically inferior, its irrational development of military technology has its Space and Ground forces on Par with yours.

You must RP your Forces moving into the heavily fortified system (All Planets have two Orbital Fortress Stations, along with roving automated defenses, along with a sizeable fleet), Along with securing one of the planets by subduing the defenders. Creativity again is always a bonus, as well as your use of tactics and Character rather than brute force. No Superweapons are allowed.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Just to be certain, when the scenarios are given, I'll grade it, if nobody else considers themselves to have the... prior claim, as it were. So there's definitely someone who's expecting to actually score them at the end, as opposed to potentially 3-4 people who might be expecting someone else to.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.