Invasion of "Iron Heart" (Attn Blaesa)

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Invasion of "Iron Heart" (Attn Blaesa)

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

On the city-world-star of Y'thallak, the Third Star, an army gathered. Y'thallak was a world overpopulated, the streets filled with excrement, the stench and the disease killing millions each day. However, each day, millions more were born, due to the strange, green light which pervaded the world, almost tripling the birth rate, and doubling the rate of the ageing process.

Two thousand recognised Singers lived on Y'thallak, and each opened doors to new worlds every day, indeed, each and every day, another ten worlds were conquered (or simply colonised), by the Thyadoran Empire.

However, the ArchSinger upon Y'thallak, who ruled all Y'thallakan born Singers, to some degree, needed more worlds. The ArchSinger upon Thyan ruled twice as many worlds as she did, and he was preparing for a strike upon her, and he, with his skill, would be able to remove her, and destroy her power base once, and for all, and then become SoulSinger. She would die before she let that filthy pig of man lay hands upon her precious worlds, but the only true way to breed more Singers was to capture more worlds, more, and more.

Indeed, her situation was so desperate, she was considering using the Forbidden Artifacts to help her, those evil, undecipherable artifacts which projected beams of burning light, wrested by the blood of Thyadoran soldiers from other worlds.

She stood up, and opened her eyes. Yes, her room was the same. No shadows of illusion had come to torment her, and steal away her sanity, the room was the same as ever. The opulent carpet, the bejewelled bed, the engraved cupboard, and a simply, perfectly round mirror, sitting on a table.

She spun it, unthinking, her mind flying away again, far away from her body, as she instructed her power... Find me a world suitable for my people, find me a Forbidden Artifact, find me a world with nodes of power enough for me draw upon from here!.

She saw a world, it gleamed in her mind! The nodes of power were such that she could open the door from the side of the enemy, or direct her fire from here. But no. Simple death would be too easy, and killing the enemy that way would surely drain the nodes, after all, were not people far less valuable that nodes? It truly was amazing, however.

She had six armies, of twenty million each, those who could not, or would not farm, or labour, or scribe, were conscripted, regardless of their parentage, or their physical prowess. They were generally armed with bronze weapons, wooden armour, with padded insides, and no sandals or shoes. However, the four hundred Singers she could conscript for war would help, although only twenty of those would ever go to the Otherworld, most would sit in Y'thallak, and stabilise the portal, which took damage for every person who stepped through it. And these armies were just of this world! If she began to lose... she began to calculate... Almost six billion soldiers could be summoned, although it would stop much construction, and that she could not afford. No, she would have to rely on the Warsingers to do their job, and tear apart Night Artifacts, those foul machines that ate other humans, and made the lights of death, which were the heretics' answer to the Song of the Star.

She walked out, and opened the door in her circular room, and sang a short, little melody, complex beyond belief. To any hearing, it would've sounded like a million voices, all in perfect harmony, singing a small, light ditty.

As she opened the door, the doorway phased from thin air, into a bright, white light, which she stepped through. The "Lightsong" was far slower than the Song of Worlds, but it did not take nearly as much energy, and was near-instantaenous when not travelling between worlds.

Suddenly, she was surrounded, suffused, even, by bright, unwavering light. Although it was for less than a single second, it was a painful experience, and she was glad when it ended.

She was in an open, green field, one with a nearly mile-wide path in it, the Invasion Field. Since the Song of Worlds could take them anywhere, they only really needed a suitable path for troops, and this former farmer's field was perfect.

As she appeared, another Song was heard, which was, again, hers. This song spoke of justice, truth, light, valour, and, again, the choir of heavenly voices was heard. As soon as it began, more "light-doors" opened, and troops began flooding in. They spoke, yelled, rejoiced, even, as thousands of doors opened, and the massive field, big enough, for, perhaps, a nation such as modern-day Ireland would be hard pressed to fill, indeed, the 'field' was only named such, as the rivers, mountains, contours, and all else had been eradicated, and there was only grass, as far as the eye could see. Twenty such roads were ten miles long, each, leading in from the Great City, and those that did not have a Summoning Tablet walked, and soon, soon, this massive field would be getting near to
"We live to serve, Lady!"
"Lady, we are yours to command!". "Singer, command us!". "The heretics shall burn today! They shall burn!".

Within twenty minutes, almost five hundred thousand troops had formed up, and were ready to attack. Each was a fanatic; they knew they would probably die, but, in doing so, destroy the foul Dark Artifacts, and go to join the Song of the Star. Hundreds of Singers began appearing, and, as evermore troops poured in, they began to Sing.

A wavering, transparent sphere appeared, in the four prongs of the gate

x
OOC: xxx (Top view, the prongs curl upwards, to contain the sphere)
x

IC:, and it grew, and grew, and began to show a picture. A picture of another City-World, one dominated by machines, and the people there looked unhappy, downtrodden, even. The portal grew more opaque, and more large, until it was six houses long, and six wide, as well as six tall. Any moment now, the invasion could begin. Of course, it was customary to decimate enemy leaders and commanders before invading, to demoralise them.

Powers, Song, show me, show me, the largest congregation of enemy leaders, so we may slay them! Show me the leaders of men that may oppose our rule!

OOC: Well, blaesa. I'm not aiming for "Mr. Big Top Guy", but where the most leaders you have are. If you could RP what they're doing, and what kind of camp/building/tent you have for your leaders, I'd be much obliged (Note: To Thyadorans, space does not exist, so don't worry about your leaders if they're in space, I'm mainly looking for sergeant/major types, the ones who have the "leader" personality, not the rank.)
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

OOC: Good lord I lost track of this one. Sorry, it completely slipped my mind. Now, where were we...

IC: The council of the High Command was in progress. Each year, the Emperor and his closest advisors met to discuss the ongoing campaigns throughout the galaxy. A Major was finishing his debriefing.

"...and so, the ocean world of Eleme was conquered. All Dee-Bees were exterminated as quickly as possible. Casualties were limited, with only ten thousand of our own men dead. Colonization will begin shortly. Any questions, my lords?"

Before any questions could be asked, the phone rang. Picking it up, Emperor Prosek sat in his throne.

"Yes?... hrm. I see... Activate the planetary defense force immediately, deploy to all problem areas."

Hanging up the phone, Karl Prosek smiled grimly.

"Gentlemen, the Dee-Bee scum have set foot once again on Coalition soil, this time our very capital, this very planet. Return to your duties, this council is now over."
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum