I want to join

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

Charles you idiot! You posted in the wrong forum! Someone E-Move this to the normal applications! :lol:
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Siesatia wrote:Charles you idiot! You posted in the wrong forum! Someone E-Move this to the normal applications! :lol:
You're welcome.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

Thanks Mekanta (With the right spelling of the name =P)
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Scenario #1: An artifact of enormous power has been found on a planet on the outer rims of your empire. You naturally bring back to the core systems. All of a sudden it starts going haywire, what is it, what is it doing and how do you resolve the issue.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Re: YAR!

Post by The Mindset »

Akijitsu wrote:
Metallinauts wrote:Scenario #1: An artifact of enormous power has been found on a planet on the outer rims of your empire. You naturally bring back to the core systems. All of a sudden it starts going haywire, what is it, what is it doing and how do you resolve the issue.
Its a giant killing machine, Its trying to destroy the planet its on. I have it emp'd and keep it under lockdown untill i understand more about it.
Yup. Roleplay it.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re:Re: YAR!

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Akijitsu wrote: Sorry it took so long i was confused as to what you were asking. *roleplay mode on*
During a regular patrol, one of my law enforcement ships come across a strange sphere with unusual energy readings. Keeping with protocol, it is placed in the ship's stasis containment section.
Upon reaching one of the major research bases in the core systems, it is transfered to a group of scientists who perform various experiments on it. Over the course of a week the scientists discover that it shapeshifts into any object placed near it.
It soon grew more advanced in its transformations and was soon able to develop visual senses. It was soon able to take the form of anything it saw. Unfortunately, the first thing it transformed into was an armed security guard. It shot through the container it was in and, for reasons unknown, it started killing people.
Many defensive methods were utilized, up to and including mini-fusion bombs. But, the thing just kept on coming. In a desperate attempt, EMP weapons were used, and for reasons still unknown, It just stopped.
It is now being kept in a powerful stasis feild on one of the less-populated wolds.
Let me be frank. That does not meet admittance standards. Things to improve would be: including named characters, as well as more detailed descriptions. Treat this as though it were an actual story/RP you're writing for a contest or assignment.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."