Seeking to reforge old ties (again).

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Seeking to reforge old ties (again).

Post by Skeelzania »

(( Oy. Continental travel, Warcraft, and school is a potent combination.))

Personal Communiqué from the Minister of the Kaiser

To the Combined Heads of the Extra Solar Union of Systems,

We apologize for the need to resend this message. A disastrous Tachyon Particle Shunt Flux shut down communications across the Sternreich and, indeed, seemed to have paused time itself. Fortunately, the disruption has dissipated to the point where we can externally communicate and reassert ourselves in the Metaverse.

Resending message...
Personal Communiqué from the Minister of the Kaiser

To the Combined Heads of the Extra Solar Union of Systems,

As the Kaiser of the Skeelzanian Sternreich and Lady of its vassal states, dominions, territories, fiefdoms, protectorates, personal unions, colonies and military outposts, it is our duty to extend Skeelzania’s influence across the stars so that we may take our place in the Multiverse. As such, we have decided to mend and restore contacts which were lost in the time of our august ancestor Arkady I. While the Skeelzanian Sternreich left the ESUS over acrimonious strife concerning policy, times do change. Skeelzania is emerging as a New Power, and it is necessary for such a Power to acquire, or reacquire, allies. We hope you too have also acknowledged that times have changed, and old grudges cannot stand in the way of renewed progress.

We await your reply.

Diana Alixdra Kahn Skeelzot, Kaiser of the Skeelzanian Sternreich and First of Her Name.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

OOC: Long time no see, Skeelz. As soon as we verify that you're who you say you are (again :D ), I'm guessing that you'll be reinstated as a member. Now, to wait for someone with more say than I.... ;)
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Well, to be honest, there's no real reason not to let him back in from what I can see. The really damning OOC stuff that could be leaked is already public, so we really don't have to worry about unscrupulous individuals taking advantage. :P

Barring an injunction from Mindset, I'll let you back in. :)

You already did the tests, so that's out of the way... Account activated...

Welcome back.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."