Application

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Application

Post by The Mindset »

Only joking. I'd just like to write something, preferably to a restricted brief. It's been a while, so I'll probably be rusty. I don't expect it to be marked, I'd just like to be given some scenarios to play with.

Oh, and it'll likely be twisted to fit the project I'm currently working on in illustration - I may even provide some. It might even not be sci-fi.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Re: Application

Post by Arenumberg »

The Mindset wrote:restricted brief.
*snicker*

We should Poke CF, Im sure he will give you something to work on.
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

HUT HUT HUT, bitches.
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Well I'd give you something, now that my computer is slightly more fixed, but apparently I'm not AAD anymore.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

That doesn't matter. Give Mindset some interesting and disturbing tests! :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Scenario 1:

Your nation is experiencing a food shortage. Export is not an option due to a blockade of your nation by various means. Use whatever is applicable. Roleplay the lives of your citizens under these conditions.

Scenario 2:

A fleet on patrol has discovered a large, derelict space station. There is no sign of power or active systems, but some manner of force field projected from the station has ensnared your vessels. The only way to get free is to board the construct and disable it. There may or may not be something hungry waiting for you.

Scenario 3:

You are under attack. The enemy is technologically inferior to you, but thier numbers are beyond calculation. Roleplay the defense of a planet, installation, city, or star system.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Decided not to bother. I have too much work to do, and if the short story thing takes off I'll need to do that soon too.
Indra Prime
Prefix: The 42nd Itteration of
Name: Indra Prime

Post by Indra Prime »

Neo-Mekanta wrote:Scenario 1:

Your nation is experiencing a food shortage. Export is not an option due to a blockade of your nation by various means. Use whatever is applicable. Roleplay the lives of your citizens under these conditions.
You know, if there is a food shortage, I dont really think they'd want to be exporting food. Though thats just me. :D
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

... Shut up... Mistakes happen.

I'm going to rape you so hard, you'll feel it in the past.

-Classic Quote
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Indra Prime wrote: You know, if there is a food shortage, I dont really think they'd want to be exporting food. Though thats just me. :D

But if local crop varieties not elsewhere available have well established foreign markets, their shortage would inflate their price on said markets such that they could be exported to purchase even greater quantities of more generic foodstuffs for import.

[/Market Economist]

:mrgreen: