Application for Readmission

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Capsule Corporation
SHINY
Prefix: The Raysian Incarnation of the
Name: Capsule Corporation

Application for Readmission

Post by Capsule Corporation »

I am reapplying for the ESUS.

I was once known as Capsule Corporation... and essentially, all my interactions with the ESUS will be the same, they have just been compacted to a shorter time-frame. The Corporate Nation of Raysia is still headquartered on the planet Zarahemla, like Capsule Corporation was... but it is a lot younger at Interstellar Relations. We are still planet brokers and technology developers, but any RP relations with Capsule will not be translated over to Raysia.

basically, we're Capsule, but we're not...? We own all that Capsule (still) owns. Any of you that annexed territory are fine, just keep me up to date, and there's still plenty of room on Zarahemla for me to have about 1 Billion of my people living there.

For a brief history of time, and notifications on technologies, read my thread on NS... http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=552502

I'm back y'all!

MSN: jor-dan@hotmail.com
email: jordan@bateshome.com
Last edited by Aralonia on Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
DESTROY US ALL!!! DESTROY US ALL!!! DESTROY US ALL!!!
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Re: Application for Readmission

Post by The Mindset »

Welcome back! As an ex-member you are not required to undergo admission testing. I'll upgrade your account to full membership now.

There seems to be quite a lot of old timers returning at the moment: Blademasters, Indra, myself... Now you. It's good to see.
Capsule Corporation
SHINY
Prefix: The Raysian Incarnation of the
Name: Capsule Corporation

Re: Application for Readmission

Post by Capsule Corporation »

In case anyone is wondering, I just returned from a 2-year mission, serving in the Nashville area. :)
DESTROY US ALL!!! DESTROY US ALL!!! DESTROY US ALL!!!