Greetings

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Re: Greetings

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

I've traded marking tests with Trailers (brief explanation: Kostemetsia, the guy I gave tests to, is also my vassal in-game, so there's always the possibility of bias), and so I will be marking your tests today. It's been a pleasure to read them.

Without further ado, here are the marks for your tests.

Test #1: It was good. No, no, it was still quite simply put, awesome. I enjoyed the fact that you're a lot more focused on your characterization and plot above anything else (which is a problem that plagues a lot of Nationstates), that you managed to weave the famine/new government into a good storyline, and that your characters (well, Chin, really), were really well-constructed.

98%

Test #2: My favorite of the three. Although the ending was predictable from near the start, it was also really, really good. It was a story that didn't rely on shock to convey its point, but rather, we were aware of the point, and the story was made or lost by the quality of its conveyance. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I went back and read it again just because I liked it, rather than because I was marking it. I may be considered lenient, but I honestly found it hard to fault you on anything on the second story.

100%

Test #3: My least favorite of the lot. Good, but shorter than the others, and I never really got a feel for who the president was. It felt a little rushed compared to the other two, and I didn't quite understand why Mauri was going to blow everything up even after they surrendered. It wasn't as close and personal as the other stories, though it was still good.

94%

Score Average: 97%

You've done better than almost anyone's gonna do, and for good reason. Marking those stories was a pleasure. Welcome to the ESUS, someone will get around to activating your account and all the shiny forum access that goes with it soon.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Hm. I think I have activated him. Try something CS.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Celestial Seibutsu
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Incorporated States of
Name: Miskonia

Post by Celestial Seibutsu »

Arizona Nova wrote:Hm. I think I have activated him. Try something CS.
It works. :)
Hyperspatial Travel wrote:Test #3: My least favorite of the lot. Good, but shorter than the others, and I never really got a feel for who the president was. It felt a little rushed compared to the other two, and I didn't quite understand why Mauri was going to blow everything up even after they surrendered. It wasn't as close and personal as the other stories, though it was still good.
I'll be honest and say I couldn't draw myself into the situation asked of me. It was a bit out of my comfort zone so yea, it was rushed.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Ah good. I'm new at adminning and not well associated with all the levers I need to pull. :P
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Post by Zerstorendar »

Welcome, Celestial!
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Good work and welcome aboard. It's always good to have new people joining up, especially when their admissions test responses make mine look like they were written by a third grader.
This won't end well.
Celestial Seibutsu
ESUS Teletubby Fan

The Cerberus Alliance wrote:Good work and welcome aboard. It's always good to have new people joining up, especially when their admissions test responses make mine look like they were written by a third grader.
>>

<<

You're such a third grader.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :P
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Celestial Seibutsu wrote:
The Cerberus Alliance wrote:Good work and welcome aboard. It's always good to have new people joining up, especially when their admissions test responses make mine look like they were written by a third grader.
>>

<<

You're going to fit in just fine. :P
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Celestial Seibutsu
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Arizona Nova wrote:
Celestial Seibutsu wrote:
>>

<<

You're going to fit in just fine. :P
I give Trailers a ride to school and back every day, you think I wouldn't know how to banter. :lol:
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Take the general chat to General, gentlemen.