Naxder Drol App

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Naxder Drol
The Mindset's Bitch

Naxder Drol App

Post by Naxder Drol »

Since I have no idea if the app should be in character or not, I'll simple state my reasons out of character. I love to write. I love to think up works of fiction and relay them to anyone willing to read, watch, listen, whatever the case may be. I joined NS a long few years ago to RP and improve my skills, but got side-tracked by life in general. I'm finally ready to see if I can still do this.

EDIT: I figured it might help if I gave you a description of what The Empire is like. The Empire is named after it's founder, Naxder Drol. By this time, he's grown old and has been bought out by the corporations. Each major corporation has it's own police force, and it's own military branch. To avoid a massive cival war, the various corporations have formed their own governing body, composed of owner's and CEO's. Physical labor has been eliminated from the Empire, instead leaving the factories to the computers. As long as nothing breaks, the populace could care less.
Last edited by Capsule Corporation on Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Re: Naxder Drol App

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Well, don't worry. The first post doesn't have to be in character. Now that you've got the process started, just sit back, relax, and wait for someone to give you your test.
This won't end well.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Re: Naxder Drol App

Post by Metallinauts »

Scenario #1: (This post will be as Naxder Drol, but does not have to go in it's canon) During a war with a foreign aggressor, your home world was strafed with massive amounts of EMP and as such the precious machines that run your production are now eliminated. Mass panic has swept the planet, as well as a healthy dose of rioting. Play out the role of an average soldier in the government attempts to pacify the rebellion.