Ima going to Apply.

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Kewen
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Galactic Republic of
Name: The Huntarian Alliance

Ima going to Apply.

Post by Kewen »

Hawwo.

I've heard alot about the ESUS from HT, Kost,Ani and very many others. and then general concensus is "your very good" so after many hours of deliberating and poking kost i've decided to apply.

side note. *gobbles on teh Kobbles*.

A bit about my race.
Kewen, is the ultimate Democracy everyone is constantly intouch with eveyrone these is not "Prime Minister" or GP's but instead when a law needs to be passed the whole race votes.
Citizen rights are decent,and tax rates are low then again most kewen dont give a woot about money and material possensions the ultimate goal in a kewens life is to learn everything.

Dpilomatically. Kewen is the little nerdy guy who sits in a corner at parties, we were forced isolationinst and so far we have had little Diplomatic pratice.

Our Biology is incredibly different, The actual kewen is a very small snake like thing(think stargate goa'uld) which inhabits a Liquid Metal body which can shift and change form to do a vairity of tasks.

Technology progress on Kewen is slow due to most people simply turning into what they want, but due to recent events actualy mining and reaserch into new things are underway.
Zerstorendar
ESUS Hot Lunch
Prefix: The Mannlich Imperium of
Name: Zerstorendar

Re: Ima going to Apply.

Post by Zerstorendar »

Good luck!
Kewen
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Kewen »

Yup, now i play the waiting game..
Kewen
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Kewen »

*bump*>.><.<
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Be patient. There's no need to bump on this section of the forum.
This won't end well.
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Alright then. There shall be three RP tests in which I will present a scenario, and you will expound upon it in RP form. These are in no way cannon (unless you wish them to be), and you do not even have to roleplay as your nation if you do not wish to do so.

You will be graded according to technical skill, legibility, and sheer awesome. If you have a problem with the specific details of a scenario feel free to be creative and alter them to fit your nation or style within reasonable limits. Or you can ask me to modify or change the scenario, I’m actually quite flexible.

Test 1:
A serial killer is loose in your nation, and despite the authorities best efforts has thus far been able to elude capture. In fact, it is unclear exactly how these crimes are even being committed. Roleplay the investigation, and pursuit, and (possible) capture of this individual (or individuals) as the chief investigator in charge of the case.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Kewen
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Kewen »

John Sat down in the chair thinking about all that had gone past looking over the town.
"Such a beautifful town" he thoughtaloud "My town" he reached across the table and grabed a smal glass and took small sips of the Silvery Yellow liquid
inside it.

He like many other kewen seeking excitement, thrills and most of all knowledge had move and setttled on various planets ranging from Pre-fire age to almost pre atomic
shaping there history,advancing them to the next level a guiding hand of sorts.
The world he had settled on was a dustbll of a planet that resembled something from Trigun rubbing his brown he looked over a steadily growing pile of papers and folders
each detailing a new murder but the same murderer.

He didnt like this, in fact not a single member of his race like not knowing things he felt as if this murderer knew his every move his every secrect these murders were horrifyingly close to something that John
would rather not be found.

Getting up out of his chair taking one last parting look out across his desk and into the town he flciked of the light switch and left nodding to the various members of his unit he saw.

After setting the last of his locks and bolting his windows shut John finally climbed into bed staring across his empty apartment, one would think
that with a annual pay of 678,000$ and no Tax you could have a more bigger and better filled place, but John was a simple person and liked things simple.
He closed his eyes and began to sleep when his pager went off.
"Fucking thing, you try to get sleep once a month and i always get interupted in the middle of it!" he yelled to himself as he crused the pager in his hand silencing his annoying beeps and after pulling anther
one from inside his hedbed he got dressed and began to the long task of unlocking his front door.

"Lets see.." he said to himself "56754 JokerlikesPie 45643 KnoledgeIsPower" he said to himself as he unlocked the many combination locks and password devices he install on his door and reached for the doorknob.

Outside in the hallway five minutes earlier
"Are you sure this will get him up?" said a mysterious figure in the dark allleyway of the apartment complex
"Yes" said a sweet voice "Im his fucking secratry you dolt! of course i know this will wake him up" she said as she dialed a number
"there do---" she tried to say before being rudly cutoff only a low gurgling sound came from her throat as her eyes rolled back into her head
"Insolent brat" said the figure stepping from the dark revealing a man in his mid 30's with a dangerous gleam to his eye he pulled his hand back and the body slid down the wall and
hit the ground with a soft thud blood began to pool on the ground from the gaping wound in her throat.

Turning his attention to the door after hearing a click and the slight turning of a door knob he ready himself.
John opened the door it took his eyes only a second to adjust to the light' when he saw someone standing in front of him...

ooc: this post is probably one of the worst to grace this awesome forums but.. given the subject the best i can do. im running low on what do you call it inspiration..
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Alright.

Test 2: A vast ship, easily several hundred kilometres in diameter, has appeared close by an armada of your own vessels, seemingly derelict. (begin the RP from the point of arrival) As you send in scientists to investigate, they all inexplicably fall out of contact, their ships apparently immobilized, and it seems as though any vessel which approaches the derelict is certain to do likewise. RP your people trying to regain their lost comrades. Violence is allowed, but only as a last resort.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Kewen
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Kewen »

ooc: yey!!! i saw this kinda thing on HW2 !! are fighters uneffected by this strange phenomenon? ima go on the assumption they are.
IC:

It was a day or night, like any other vast tracks of space puncuated by the odd star or expolsion as something or other had happen.
On the Bridge of the KRS Forward Untill Lunch.
The bridge was incredibly dark, well the whole ship and just about everyship in the fleet was the same but too the eyes of a kewen it was like broaddaylight
The Darkness was breifly silenced as a flash of sparks danced about the room as the ship was rocked by a series of explosions.
"Damm these bugs" Though Greeer "Almost as touchy as youngling" he said aloud.

"How much of the minefeild left?" he said above the din of now wailing alarms and frantic hisssing
"That was the last of it, 1st 2nd and 4rd Battlegroups report the complete anailation of all of speices 23221's forces, secondary objectives are being accomplished
data being complied" Said someone just barely above the din.
"What about group 4? whats its status" Greeer said after thining through his actions "Assume a Geosyn orbit around the planet and cleasne it."
"Sire, assuming positions and 4th battlegroup is not responding last sector referance.... G3"

While the ships of the 1st Reclamation Fleet assumed positions above the last world of the aliens a Single transmission followed by another then another
till it seemed the whole world was pleading for help.
Cries of peace,Forgiveness and most of all to stop rang out across the ships as the crews listening in their darkness one c ry stod out from the rest.
"Stop, why do you do this to us!"

Although many of the pleas were heartfelt and genuie and would probably sway all but the most determined human, Kewen sadly were not Human.
As soon as all ships were in position the orbital rain commenced several hundred thousand bolts of nuclear energy impacted arond the planet, Whole cities
vapourised lakes boiled and graasy planes turned to glass under the unrelenting firepower of the Kewen Fleet, the cries one by one died out and were cut short as people ran screaming from their transmitters as their skin was boiled
off and their eyes turned to dust finally silence reigned the world nothing more that a Dusty ball of Ice.

regrouping with the rest of the battle groups they set out to find BG4, which was lost somewhere on the fringes of this now extinct alien race.
"Sire, Massive scanner contact! and the 4th Battlegroup is there too"
"hail them"
"Not responding"
"Sir the ship seems to be a derlict"
"Send the archova"
"Aye" from the large cluster of warships, a single smaller warship but equally as large and as filled withguns edged towards the Alien vessel, which was almost 100times it size!
it was constantly sending reports back to the fleet then suddenly!.. it stopped as it neared closer to the ships the reports stopped coming and its engines deactivated
as it costed to a stop near the ship.
"What the..." said someone abord the FUL under his breath.
"send anthor!"

this process continued for the better part of a few hours with 15 ships being lost to the mysterious ships till finally after many trial and error investigations
the exact point in space the Loss of contact had been established which was about 5.6km off from the hull.
"Bring out ship closer to the anomaly"
"Aye sir"
The kewen flag ship, the Archangle a Advent class Battleship slowly drew nearer to the massive alien ship.
"Front half of the bridge nearing the Anomaly, in 9 8 7..." the countdown continued.

The rest of the fleet, watched as the Flag ship was pulled in and then silenced the frantic cries of the crew ringing through the ears or anomorphical equivilants.

ooc: this is like..im in spired by this thread but i duno what to add dont mark it yet!!! i still have moar to add but can i haz the thrid test please?
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Err... okay. Keep in mind, there is no time limit.

Test 3: Your nation discovers an alien empire during a routine scouting mission. Due to lingual trouble, your ship is fired upon and destroyed. The empire then launches an all out attack on your nation. Their tech is incredibly advanced, and you have no way of finding a way to parity in time. Write the war and your last stand at your homeworld.