Ima going to Apply.

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Kewen
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Galactic Republic of
Name: The Huntarian Alliance

Re: Ima going to Apply.

Post by Kewen »

Ok. here we go test number 3 redo! also i've had a bti of a thought and can test 1 and 2 be new please?

Ooc: I had to change my race a lot… in fact I’m not Rping as kewen in this test just some random terran’s.
also, i do home my posting quality has improved enough i have a chance this time...

IC

His metal boots thudded across the battle plating before him, his mind clouding with the only thoughts that mattered ones of survival, and hate, ones of fear, and longing and most of all the desire to succeed.
But all that vanished.. Replaced by blinding heat and darkness

“NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO DIE!� said a voice seemily far away in the distance dimly aware that something was hitting his face
“Mhmmmpfh..�
“What’s that marine!� roared the voice again, this time clearer but still a distance away, a distance ever so far one that he didn’t want to cross.
“YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO DIE SONNY BOY!� His eyes snapped open, taking a gulp of air. Stale air, the clammy hot taste filled his lungs and mouth, but he didn’t care it was life. He was alive.

“You better not do that again, because next time I’m not going back for you rico, this is the last time I saved your ass on Jericho IV, the Corona Incident and now this I’m getting tired of saving your ass, what are you even good for anyway!� Ricos mouth ran dry as he remembered where he was, who he was and most importantly what he was.

Memories flooded his mind as he took more gulps of that ever so precious air, his sergeant, sergeant Joan’s stood pacing above him. He was a Terran, He was a Marine, he was here to ensure the survival of the United Terran Front.

Shakily standing on his feet, he took a few tentative steps as he regained familiarity with his surroundings, Johns in the corner as always striping cleaning and putting his rifle back together again as always, a dim thought passed through ricos mind as he reached for his own
“When the time comes, will I be able to keep it together�
He looked into the face of Joe for comfort, but he found none, her face was as if set in stone, expressionless as she just stood there looking at him, was it contempt he saw? No he shook his head envy? Shaking his head again, he told himself he was imagining things.
Nothing had been them same since the Corona incident, him and his squad was station on the Liberty, a ageing Class V Colony ship heading to a backwater world in the Outlands, it was supposed to be routine, supposed to be normal. His faced flushed red with the tell tale signs of anger as he recalled what happened.

The ship had just landed and all seemed well, “seemed� he said out loud, how foolish he was no how foolish they all were then, to think the small tribe of primitive natives could do anything to stop them.
Oh how right they were, They had been cleansed from the planet, there pathetic dwellings mere mud stains on the boots of his Lords mighty armies

But what noone counted on, None of the Admirals, Generals, Commodores, not even the Vice Principo could of thought of what happened next, not even in his most Hallucogenic dreams.
They Primitive aliens had called there “gods� what might have been gods to them, was a Race, not race would not be sufficient, a Empire of God like beings whose technology was eons ahead of anything ever conceived, they had been peaceful, and pateint at first.

But time after time, Blunder after blunder by hordes of the Finest Diplomats from the Diplomacy Cadre had failed, they grew tired, even in there infinite wisdom they grew tired.

It was the final Insult. What rico and his squad did.
“Snap out of it!� said a piercing soft voice, easily recognisable as Joe’s, no not Joe’s this time she never used such a soft voice. It was Angelena the person behind the name.
“Don’t you die on me, you give up now, you turn your back on me, your home, your brothers, even Jonsey� she continued a small tear forming at her eyes.

“Where am I?� to be continued.
Kewen
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Kewen »

Rico’s eyes groggily opened up, to be met with bright lights and stone white walls shaking his head gently he turned to look around, he saw john in the corner, wait was it johns? There was no rifle insight no he was sure it was Johns, a small sign of recognition flashed acrossed His face before he left the room and walked into the hallway, moments later he heard the oh so familiar clicking sound of a rifle being disassembled.

“Where am I?� Rico managed to croak out, his throat was sore and blistered red and it felt like someone had poured red out Iron down his throat, his muscles all burned as he shifted his body a few precious inches
“Relax, your on Oberon in safe hands�
“What happened, all I can remember is blackness and a few fleeting moments on the Tobermoon�
“The silindari attacked us, as we were leaving they attacked, your mag boots were offline and you were flung into a brace and nearly was crushed by the closing doors but the Sarge saved you, you regained consciousness only hours later after we spent time drifting through the wreckage�
“The others?� Rico’s mouth went dry as he thought of the other hundreds and thousands of Civilians on the tobermoon
“We were the only ones left, the crew modules either failed to eject or didn’t do it in time, a passing private freight passed by and picked us up at great risk to them, as they were too chased and hunted out of the system playing a deadly gam of cat and mouse with a dedicated warship a hundred times its speed and power�

The door slammed open, and a hulking figure blocked the way
“If your done with your nap sonny, we got a new assignment it seems the Silindari are coming right here, and our squad and out Battle Cadre are going to mount a defence here along with a whole war host of the Templar’s.�

Days later in Fort Hope. to be continued
ooc: more to come i just ran outta inspiration tonight, i hope my posting quality has increased enough to stand a chance of succedding
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

I have not forgot you Kewen, I just have been getting ready for college. I will be doing some grading tomorrow.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Kewen
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Kewen »

it may take awhile to finish the rest of my application, term three has almost ended and my assesment period is almost done, it means i have tests and assignments out the waaazoo.
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Alright, you have not yet redone the second one, so I will leave that alone and the third one is not yet finished, so I will wait. I will go ahead and give you the first test redo. Also, I understand the situation and I can sympathize.

Test #1 Re-do: Your nation has been in space for a relatively small amount of time. During the course of your expansion/exploration travels, you come across a vastly alien race that is superior to your nation in every way. As the opening first contact goes underway, the aliens take swift offenses at some minuscule part of your culture. RP the offending part (your choice), and how your nation solves it. It can be through war or not through war, its your choice.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Kewen
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Kewen »

ooc: all i can put up atm, just showing you im still alive and kicking, under all the work -_-
Days later in Fort Hope.
Rico watched his squad, in light of recent events, his actual squad had been split up
“ A pity� he thought, the night of the break up was spent drinking and getting to know there new recruits, the planets militia had been press ganged into the army, weather they wanted to or not.
“PRESENT ARMS!� He yelled, as White Templar strode out from the dropship behind him, already he was using his implants to see through the video cams, into the hanger.

What he saw, shocked him, he saw dozens if not hundreds of wounded men in all sorts of states of death, yet not a sound could be heard
“by the gods he mutter� his heart skipped a beat as a hand touched his shoulder, lightly but with firm authority, the faint smell of burnt air could be smelt, as he turned to look at the Templar.
“Lord Marqus, by the god! By are you doi--� was all he could say before his helmet was muted.
“Shush you pup, we need to talk, assemble your old squad mates after dismissing your recruits.�
Kewen
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Kewen »

its the holidays now, it means i can get this application done fast, sorry i havnt done it soon i have had dental appointments.
Kewen
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Kewen »

Blast, consider that one done, i just cannot think of something else, now onto test number whatever. *reads up*