The Order Makers

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
The Order Makers
The Mindset's Bitch

The Order Makers

Post by The Order Makers »

Hey dudes/dudeets and variantions there of

I was talking to Anisarian about alliences on NS, and he was talking about you guys. After reading up I decided to apply.

My nation is a Militaristic Democoracy with 4 leaders, one of which is elected by the people. The other 3 are appointed via a election within their related house of parliment.

Technology and the Military are the two key factors of the culture which is predominantly japanese/oriental with american and europian aspects

Bring on the tests!

Oh by the way. It may take a long time to reply to my tests becasue my computer avalability is very unpredictable.
Capsule Corporation
SHINY
Prefix: The Raysian Incarnation of the
Name: Capsule Corporation

Re: The Order Makers

Post by Capsule Corporation »

just to make sure you got the basics down, you:

- are a Spacefaring nation that can travel faster than light

- have capital somewhere OTHER than earth

(Actually, we don't care where your capital is located - Kanuckistan)

(Unless it's Canada - Trailers)

- are awesome

Right?

Well as long as you got that down, where can I find info on your nation's tech and location and stuff? I'm not a tester, just overly curious ;)
DESTROY US ALL!!! DESTROY US ALL!!! DESTROY US ALL!!!
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Ok I will be your tester.

Before beginning your test remember these points:

-I am a card carrying grammar and spelling Nazi

-I enjoy non-cliched and original Role Plays

-If you have a question about an idea for the RP post it here or PM me, I am very easily approached

-I appreciate good characters and superb dialogue

Those tips being done here we go:

Scenario #1: Your fleet is testing out a prototype vessel that has new technology that if successful in this trial run will be put into production. Yet on the test run, the ship receives a distress signal from a civilian liner that has come under attack from pirates. The location of this vessel is outside your nation's communication range, yet your steadfast captain decides to take his maybe non-functional vessel and skeleton crew on a daring rescue. Upon arrival the liner has been destroyed and the pirates turn on the vessel. The new technology fails and the ship is boarded.

In this test you must roleplay the paragraph that I wrote out. Also to receive a passing grade (aside from spelling, grammar and RP quality) you must finish off the story. The pirates can steal the ship, the ship can be saved, destroyed; whatever you feel would be the most entertaining and logical answer.
The Order Makers
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by The Order Makers »

Capsule Corporation wrote:just to make sure you got the basics down, you:

- are a Spacefaring nation that can travel faster than light

- have capital somewhere OTHER than earth

(Actually, we don't care where your capital is located - Kanuckistan)

- are awesome

Right?

Well as long as you got that down, where can I find info on your nation's tech and location and stuff? I'm not a tester, just overly curious ;)
Yes, yes and yes

I haven't actualy written down any of my nation's specs, but you can e-mail, PM, TG or add me on MSN if you have any questions about it.

It's going to be a while before i can reply to the test. I just have a problem with the old broadband.