Considering Membership

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Huntarian Republic
The Mindset's Bitch

Considering Membership

Post by Huntarian Republic »

OOC:
The Mindset talked to me a while back about recruiting me to the ESUS as the Huntarian Alliance. IIRC, I told him I wasn't sure if I would apply, and I'm still not. But due to severe lack of activity on the GFFA's part on NS, and due to a recent possible movement in the Senate, it would give a slight IC reason to join up with the ESUS should the GFFA continue down it's path of inactivity (while the members are highly active, they themselves aren't very active as the GFFA itself).

And if my membership isn't accepted, at least to establish relationships with the members once the Alliance reforms to the Republic.

EDIT:
IC:

After much deliberation with the Malkir Council and Military chiefs, The Huntarian Alliance would like to formerly request entry into the ESUS. The GFFA simply isn't cutting it out for us right now, and there has been a lack of attention from it's members. If our membership is rejected, we would still like to establish relationships with the members of the ESUS.

Regards,

Senator Barama, Huntarian Alliance Representative.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Re: Considering Membership

Post by Arenumberg »

Im sure a tester will be with you shortly, bear with us :).
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Any free testers want to take this one?
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Since the two I am doing are stalled, I'll take it up. Tests will be coming in as soon as I come home from college or get enough free time during school to make them.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

No one picking this up?
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Sorry, been trying to think up scenarios for him.

Simple rules. What you write in these scenarios can or cannot be in your history. That is up to you. Just answer them to your best ability and remember to rp your best. We like originality and awesomeness here in ESUS. I'm sure you know this but that's the disclaimer I'm paid to put up. Or not paid, whatever it is.

Anyways, onto the scenarios.

1) Your nation comes to a meeting with ESUS officials about their entry when a radical shoots a major ESUS official, claiming they are wrong to enter an organization whom they had warred against. Naturally, the ESUS is not happy about this and is threatening war. Write your governments reaction to this and how they solve it. Any way you end it is up to you, you just need to finish the scenario in full.

2) A small exploration force comes across a planet that is giving off weird signals. When they come in for a closer look, their technology fails and they crash to the planet. They discover a hostile alien species whom loot and steal from the falling ships. Write your forces reaction and attempts to escape. Any outcome is welcome, again up to you.

3) Times have changed in the Republic and soon enough the populace becomes tired of the Jedi and their constant, unceasing struggle with the Sith. Recent tragic events in battles between Jedi and Sith have caused many civilian deaths and have angered the populace. They want peace and are tired of their religious battles. Protests break out all over the Republic, demanding the Jedi step down and the Order be dismantled. Write how your government handles this and the outcome.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Huntarian Republic
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Huntarian Republic »

In response to Scenario Number One:

Senators Barama and Stevert, General Verneal, and Councilor Magriel landed at the designated coordinates which they were to meet with the ESUS representatives. They met openly at the landing pad and began to walk off the pad and to the meeting room when a civilian exited the landing pad doors holding out a pistol. She shouted out that the Alliance has no place allying with people whom they have fought against and fired the pistol at one of the representatives, killing him. She escapes the guards by firing at them too, and disappears without a trace. The meeting did continue as planned though, but not without it's original purpose changed. The ESUS representatives threatened war against the Alliance if they didn't manage to find the killer, or can prove their own innocence and they had a matter of two weeks. The group of Alliance representatives reluctantly agreed, and decreed amongst themselves that they must act quickly, for they don't want to be the ones to provoke a second ESUS vs GFFA war, or sacrifice their own small fleets to the radical cause of one civilian.

Meanwhile, the civilian trudged along the bustling streets of the planet which she was in, and stepped into a dark alleyway. There, she took out a medical tool which originated from the Huntarian Empire and reconstructed her face back to what she usually looks like. She then walked back onto the busy streets and took to the nearest exit into the forest where she would once again disappear. All this time however, local street security cameras caught her every movement as they sat still watching the areas which they were focused in on up until she exited to the forest.

Back at the ESUS meeting center, Magriel and Verneal rushed to security and had ESUS security teams which were assigned to them to sweep the entire city. Days pass, and still no trace of her was found. However, there was some sort of odd DNA tracings in one of the alleyways where the woman disappeared to. Verneal thought on it for another few days. The Councilor and General asked permission to view all of the security footage which was caught by the cameras, and got the two senators to go along with the idea too so that they can split the job up into four different people rather than one. Verneal decided to view all of the security footage of the street which the odd DNA tracings were located on, going over two days before and after wort of footage. In the middle of viewing the footage, he noticed a strange female walk into the alleyway.

"Computer, freeze image." He looked closely at the woman and frowned. "Enhance grid B46 and play back." The security video showed the face of the woman looking around, eventually revealing the side of her face. "Freeze it." Verneal leaned closer to the screen and smiled, "got you bitch. Print image for examination. Resume playing." He continued to watch the footage and realized that when she went into the dark alley, she couldn't be seen. He frowns and continues to watch after some time. Eventually, another woman leaves the alley and Verneal frowns. "Hey Councilor, c'mon in here will ya?"

Magriel walked in and looked at the security footage on the screen, which was where the assassin was before she entered the alley way. "Yup, that's our girl all right."

Verneal nodded, "yea, but take a look at this." He plays it again, showing Magriel how a different woman ends up exiting the alley way a little later on.

Magriel raised his eyebrows in surprise, "hmm... Odd. Very odd indeed. I wonder..." He rewinds the footage again back to where she enters the alley. "Computer, switch to thermal energy readings." The screen switched from the full colored video to the body warmth levels of every person walking on the street. "Play back." They continue to watch the video again, and found that the woman had stood in the middle of the alley way for some time before exiting once more. "There's our answer."

Verneal raised his eyes in surprised. "A shape shifter! I thought the Kirtir wiped them out eons ago."

Magrel shook his head, "don't forget about those who inhabit Imperial Space, General. You know, Coruscant and whatnot. Though if you look closely, it looks like she's holding something cold up to her face..."

Verneal looked at the Malkir cocked eyed, "are you trying to suggest to me that she preformed some form of self-surgery? That would be pretty hard to do."

Magriel disagreed with that statement, "not at all. While I was undercover, the Empire was looking for portable reconstructive tools for their assassins to use. Though I wonder how they could've known that we were there and why would they try to prevent us from joining... No matter, they're Kirtir. Who knows what their motives are. Computer, normal view please." Magriel watched the new woman exit the alley way. "Computer, freeze image once more. Zoom in... Again... Again... Refresh and adjust image." Magriel closed his eyes and searched back through his memories while he was either a Kirtir Dark Lord, or while he was spying on the Empire for the Alliance.

Verneal looked at Magriel with concern, "Master Magriel... Do you know this figure?"

The Councilor opened his eyes up, "yes I do. That's no ordinary assassin, that's a former Devil's Ops operative who's gone rogue a long time ago. Her name is Cassandra Nord, and she's very dangerous even borderline psychotic. We don't have much time before we have to present our evidence to the ESUS, plus, we have to warn them about a loose and extremely dangerous Bounty Hunter." As the two leave the security room with their evidence, Senator Barama and Stevert ran in.

Barama held up a bunch of papers for the two men to see, "Councilor! General! We just got back from ballistics on that bullet used to kill the representative. We ran a check on our database on known nations who occasionally use them as weapons. They didn't match anything in our nation, the Coredians, Dornalians, nor any other ESUS member."

Senator Stevert interrupted, "the closest match we could come up with is of the Huntarian Empire, though even the design of this particular bullet doesn't match any known current records. However, folks back home agree that it best matches the Empire."

"Good! Hopefully, this will be all we need to exonerate ourselves and we can begin strengthening security for our next meeting. Hopefully, the peace effort won't have to die in vain just yet..." With that, the two left to meet with the other ESUS representatives along side with the other Alliance Senators and they presented their evidence which exonerates them.