Re-application

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Thrashia
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The
Name: Myenyan Collective

Re-application

Post by Thrashia »

The Empire of Thrashia would like to join the Extra Solar Union of Systems. A further explanation as to why our previous application was rejected would be appreciative, though I respect the fact that I can just get the door slammed in my face and everyone inside gets a laugh...
"You served too long under Lord Vader, Captain. I have no qualms about accepting a useful idea merely because it wasn't my own. My position and ego are not at stake here."
-Grand Admiral Thrawn
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: Re-application

Post by Otagia »

Please hold, a tester should be with you shortly.

As for your previous test, I wasn't aware that you'd applied before. Without a link, I couldn't say why you failed.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

I am willing to be tester, since my other tests have been abandoned.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Thrashia
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Thrashia »

Thank you Telros. I'm free to complete the tests whenever you've the time. And since you asked Otagia, here's that formentioned link.
"You served too long under Lord Vader, Captain. I have no qualms about accepting a useful idea merely because it wasn't my own. My position and ego are not at stake here."
-Grand Admiral Thrawn
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Ah, '06. Explains why I couldn't find it. :D Probably something to do with Sith-related drama, tbh. Not much of that recently, so you SHOULD be fine.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Thrashia
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Thrashia »

@ Otagia: Ok. That's understandable I guess.

@ Telros: I've got plenty of time so lay the tests on me at your convenience.
-Grand Admiral Thrawn
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Telros »

Understood Thrash. Now, with these, you are given three scenarios to write to and I will grade them all. If they all come out to a grade that is high enough to let you in, you're in. Otherwise...you understand. ^^

Now, whatever you write can be canon or not for your nation, as long as it is finished to its complete conclusion, either way works for us. You have infinite time to do these tests, and there is no rush. However, there will not be premature grading. All must be finished before I do the grading.

Now, with the instructions out of the way, let's begin with the first test shall we?

Scenario 1: During a routine recon mission, one of your scout ships comes across a strange object floating in space. Upon entering it, you find strange corpses all over the ship but nothing else. Samples are brought aboard the ship for study, and within hours, the crew begins to die, often in horrible ways. Write what is causing it and why, and what the crew does to deal with the situation. You may have them triumph, die, or come out with any ending you feel like, as long as it satisfies the requirements.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Thrashia
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Thrashia »

OOC: I took a few liberties with the parameters of the test, so I hope you won't mind. I'll be posting it in bit.
-Grand Admiral Thrawn
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Telros »

Define liberties. If it's too far out of the bounds I stated, then you may have to edit things. If it's some small changes, I'm fine with it.

Thrashia
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Thrashia »

OOC: Just the causes of death being caused by an object instead of an unseen virus, etc. More compelling and interesting to my artistic pride...
-Grand Admiral Thrawn