Shirassi Application/Playtest

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Godular
ESUS Wanktacular Specimen

Shirassi Application/Playtest

Post by Godular »

I'm looking to play as an alternate race at some point in the near-ish future, and as part of that eventual transition I want to see about actually testing how they might interact with other nations and whatnot. To that end, I would like to undergo the standard ESUS application process as this alternate nation as a sort of playtest.

I only ask one thing in relation to the test questions: Nothing involving 'technologies' that my race might have. They are decidedly non-technological, focusing more on a magical bent and a multi-galactic scale crusade against technology in general. How they manage it would require a rather large dissertation, but right now I'm just intending to RP as a small adjunct of the larger crusade. Small extension though it might be, it still encompasses a territory with several dozen habitable systems and many more systems of relative mineral wealth that they do exploit for important resources.

That being said, I hope that if this notion of mine is indulged that it will be a good read.