Got some questions, and then an application

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
angrytigerp
The Mindset's Bitch

Got some questions, and then an application

Post by angrytigerp »

Before I apply, I would like to ask how ESUS ties into the FT community. Is it just a catchall organization for any nation in the Milky Way? Or... I'm getting confused with all the different alliances. Is IRON or Hermes aligned with ESUS, or rivals, or is ESUS independent...?

Anyways, if you can answer my jumble of questions above, I'll add in the requested applicant info and apply.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Re: Got some questions, and then an application

Post by The Mindset »

Any FT nation may apply to join the ESUS. We have nations who are not in the Milky Way, indeed, at least one doesn't even reside in this universe. The ESUS is one of the oldest and largest FT alliances on Nationstates (approximately six years old, 32 member nations). We have no direct ties to IRON, although several members of IRON are also ESUS members. At least one Hermes member is an ESUS member. Both alliances are younger, by far, than the ESUS.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. What's your nation name?
angrytigerp
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by angrytigerp »

The Great Lord Tiger.

I switched my username when I saw the "Nation's Name" slot in the registration form, because I thought that the username would be a private, only-I-see-it login name...
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Ah well, that can be easily sorted. Do you wish to apply?
angrytigerp
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by angrytigerp »

Yes, knowing its neutral stance, I will apply.

As for my nation, the basic summary of my FB history is this: The Immortal Lands of the Great Lord Tiger were a large colonial effort from one of the fractal Earths, circa 2400-2500 A.D. The purpose of joining ESUS is (ICly) because we heard its name thrown about during the large galactic conferences, and upon doing some research, found it an interesting way to put ourselves in a larger body without having to necessarily draw a line in the sand.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

A tester <should> be along shortly..
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

TEST #1: Your nation has been contacted by a race of strange, violet-skinned saurian creatures, calling themselves the Paf. They claim to exist purely to spread love and peace between the stars. RP initial contact, government response, and response to the discovery of their dastardly hidden agenda.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Post by Derscon »

OH GOD FURRIES >:O

But seriously, good luck Tiger! :)
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.