Einhauser

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Anonymous wrote:1) What is the Abyss? I gathered that it is all explained when you become a member, but at this pace I may never get there :wink:
The Abyss is a currently unstarted RP area totally divorced from NS roleplay. It hearkens back before NS was invaded by the OOC assholes who cry 'wank' and then ignore you. Basically, in the Abyss, there is no such thing as wank. The only thing to keep in mind is that godmoding is not allowed. So you could have fifty gazillion people, but you would have to RP the inherent disadvantages of such a population (police and such.)

Basically, you can have whatever you want so long as you don't godmod. And that's why I love it. Unfortunately, I've been too lazy to actually post in it. :p
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

I'll assume you mean billion?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

The Mindset wrote:I'll assume you mean billion?
Well, theoretically he could have a trillion people on his planet. It'll be an urbanized hell that makes 40k hiveworlds look like they've got elbow room though.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
The Mindset wrote:I'll assume you mean billion?
Well, theoretically he could have a trillion people on his planet. It'll be an urbanized hell that makes 40k hiveworlds look like they've got elbow room though.
Well, if he's talking in context of the Abyss, yess, but if he's talking about his NS nation well...
Jangle Jangle Ridge
Pseudo-member

Post by Jangle Jangle Ridge »

You know, if you guys need a tester, I can help out temporarily. If you want. I didn't score too highly (a 90), but I think I could do it for a short while at least. No modship or anything, just testing.
'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one' Albert Einstein, man of the big brain.

I'm the ESUS member most capable of ingesting a sock! Weeee!

ThePsychopathicOddling@gmail.com

CF is my saviour!
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Before you ignore him, lol, there is a current Fad of RPing nations with trillions of people, yet only taking people from the "loyalist pool" of 2 billion or whatever ur population is.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Arenumberg wrote:Before you ignore him, lol, there is a current Fad of RPing nations with trillions of people, yet only taking people from the "loyalist pool" of 2 billion or whatever ur population is.
...Wait a second. That trillion people is for his NS nation!? No, no, no, no, no. Horribly unrealistic. In any sort of confrontation you would see that 'loyalist pool' increase by leaps and bounds as your people rallied behind your government in response to the outside threat.

An expeditionary force cut off from their trillion man Empire I could accept, but not a 'loyalist pool.'

But if he's talking about the Abyss, than anything goes.