Royanthium Application

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

A qualified RP tester will be along to test you momentarily...
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Okies. I'll be performing the tests.

Basic outline: These 3 tests are to evaluate your roleplaying skill. I prefer to give three scenarios. A diplomatic, military, and scenario to test your ability to use. These scenarios will not be a traditional roleplay, but a single, LONG post by yourself detailing the entirety of the proceedings. You will roleplay both sides to its conclusion. You are allowed to split the post up, but a maximum of 1 month between posts is alloted.
You will only be allowed one replacement scenario in case it's entirely mis-matched to your nation, so you should provide me with all relevant info.
In any case, should you need to change the build of your nation to accomodate the scenario, do so, as these are not "true" IC.

Scenario 1: Diplomacy. The urban poor of your nation, after hearing about your governments intention to join the ESUS, have been angered, and have joined into a faction that threatens the integrity of your nation. RP an emergency diplomatic meeting between your head of state, and their leader. Points, of course, are awarded for the outcome being feasible.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

No, our apologies. I'll kick Jordy on your behalf. The second test should be along shortly (if I have anything to say about it).
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Sorry about that. I was just being far too inattentive.

Scenario 2: Military.

A small world on the outskirts of your territory, fiercely independent, has declared war, feeling threatened by your superior size and capability. RP your fleet securing orbital supremacy and securing a surface beachead OR the final assault on their last, well defended military installation.

Bonus points for good strategic planning and field tactics, etc, or anything that makes your assault NOT a walkover.