HalKu wishes to join ESUS

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Siesatia
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Unified Worlds of
Name: Siesatia

Post by Siesatia »

Its kinda early in the morning for some of our alliance members, many are at work or school. (I'm sick, so Im here today) but someone should be around to preform the tests soon. Thanks for being patient.

~Siesatia
Dear god... No more 5 year old Signature...

Proud ESUS Member since '04
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

I'm sorry, but I'm kinda stacked with RP right now, and I'm already conducting a test. There are 2 other people who can perform the test, but they MAY be waiting for me to do/say something. Whilst most likely I'm just criminally overstating my own importance, best safe than sorry. Could someone else handle this please?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Jordaxia wrote:I'm sorry, but I'm kinda stacked with RP right now, and I'm already conducting a test. There are 2 other people who can perform the test, but they MAY be waiting for me to do/say something. Whilst most likely I'm just criminally overstating my own importance, best safe than sorry. Could someone else handle this please?
Use the PM service for this. It's more likely to get someone's attention, unless you're talking about me. :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Alright, welcome to the Extra-Solar Union of Systems, as noted in our telegram communiqués, you will have to go through a bout of three roleplaying scenarios, which will test your ability to handle guidelines and will allow me to grade your style and work. Now, these are stand alone RPs, and as such generally have only one post. I know this isn’t how RPs would normally work, but it order to make the testing process more efficient and timely, you will create a RP (Which will be more like a story) which will show you solving the problem from start to finish. They should also generally be much longer as a generic RP post, as it is essentially a self-contained RP.

You must remember to stay exactly within the guidelines, if I say that you need to settle a trade dispude through diplomacy, you can’t just say two words, and when they don’t agree, bombard them into oblivion and say “Problem solvedâ€
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Anonymous wrote:IS war RPed between nations of ESUS here?
There was an abortive attempt at an ESUS Civil War, but in general, no, ESUS nations do not war against each other.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."