GOOD LAWD, THE BUREAUCRACY IS KILLING ME

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

GOOD LAWD, THE BUREAUCRACY IS KILLING ME

Post by Kostemetsia »

Applying for retest as per the call for testers.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Naggeroth
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Empire of
Name: Naggeroth

Re: GOOD LAWD, THE BUREAUCRACY IS KILLING ME

Post by Naggeroth »

Because we're running out of Interesting Test Ideas.

Test #1: Your nation has had a very recent influx of refugees from across a region currently under assault by unknown foes. The number of refugees is increasing and you're unable to cope with the sheer volume. To compound the problem old rivalries within the region are starting to manifest as beatings, murders, riots and sometimes outright conflict between refugees. Write as someone involved in the situation.

Test #2: Your Intelligence Agency is gathering information on one of your neighbours in some manner (ie: spyship taking photos, dude pickpocketing government official. Doesn't matter.). In the mission they are discovered in some manner (one guy realises is just as acceptable as the entire enemy army.) and must deal with the situation at any kost.

Test #3: You're currently being invaded by an enemy who possesses a few strategic advantages. They have successfully captured several systems but as they move into the more heavily defended systems things have become more balanced. In hopes of smashing your warmachine they have put the majority of their forces for the war into attacking your most important system (not nessersarily your capital). Write the battle, with neither force having any overwhelming advantage.