Bretonian petition to enter ESUS

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Derscon
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Amaranthine Imperium of
Name: Derscon

Re: Bretonian petition to enter ESUS

Post by Derscon »

Neo-Mekanta wrote:Test #3
Congratulations, you have managed to piss off someone much bigger and meaner than yourself, and the international community, the jerks, are ignoring your plight as they tend to do. Survival is unlikely, but if you fight very, very hard, you might be able to last another year or so. Maybe. No, looks like you're down to your last holding and the enemy is at the gates. Funny that. Write the last stand of your people against the numerically and technologically superior foe.
You and your fucking Shivans.
We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France. ~ Sir Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
"Everywhere you prod it, even with the shortest stick, the established system isn't simply corrupt, it's unequivocally putrescent. The law is created by demonstrable criminals, enforced by demonstrable criminals, interpreted by demonstrable criminals, all for demonstrably criminal purposes. Of course I'm above the law. And so are you." (L. Neil Smith) "
La perfection est atteinte non quand il ne reste rien à ajouter, mais quand il ne reste rien à enlever.
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

I didn't say Shivans. I said "numerically and technologically superior foe"

That could be any number of non-Shivan things.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Yeah, but we all know they're Shivans anyway.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
-Bretonia-
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Constitutional Monarchy of
Name: Bretonia

Post by -Bretonia- »

I'm beginning to think that Mek might be a sadist. He proposes three scenarios which, if not destroying the nation as a whole, will at best see a fair number of people die, and he congratulates me for each.

Alright then...
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

-Bretonia- wrote:I'm beginning to think that Mek might be a sadist. He proposes three scenarios which, if not destroying the nation as a whole, will at best see a fair number of people die, and he congratulates me for each.

Alright then...
You really don't know Mekanta, do you.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum