Bretonian petition to enter ESUS

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
-Bretonia-
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Constitutional Monarchy of
Name: Bretonia

Re: Bretonian petition to enter ESUS

Post by -Bretonia- »

Derscon wrote:WHICH IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE USING ANYWAY.
Alas, due to circumstances outside of my control I'm using a borrowed laptop.

With WINDOWS VISTA installed. Yeah. If you thought using IE was the worst of my problems, you clearly thought wrong.

Ordinarily, my desktop PC utilises Ubuntu for most of my busyness, and Windows XP purely for those moments when I wish to make things explode without computing hassle.

Until I can get my computer back, I am stuck with what I have. Which is freaking-gigantic fonts, apparently.

Fetish levels on this thread are alarmingly high, incidentally. Especially considering that you didn't seem to consider whether I'd actually prefer certain options...
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

-Bretonia- wrote:
Derscon wrote:WHICH IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE USING ANYWAY.
Alas, due to circumstances outside of my control I'm using a borrowed laptop.

With WINDOWS VISTA installed. Yeah. If you thought using IE was the worst of my problems, you clearly thought wrong.

Ordinarily, my desktop PC utilises Ubuntu for most of my busyness, and Windows XP purely for those moments when I wish to make things explode without computing hassle.

Until I can get my computer back, I am stuck with what I have. Which is freaking-gigantic fonts, apparently.

Fetish levels on this thread are alarmingly high, incidentally. Especially considering that you didn't seem to consider whether I'd actually prefer certain options...
I run Vista on my laptop, and it is not as bad as advertised. I guess you bought into the bias-before-service-packs-and-patches thing. Though, from looking at your post, you have nothing but hate for anything created by Microsoft. At least you aren't an Apple fanboy.

Download and install Firefox on your friend's laptop. He'll thank you later.
This won't end well.
-Bretonia-
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Constitutional Monarchy of
Name: Bretonia

Post by -Bretonia- »

I don't 'hate' Microsoft, I just don't like Vista. I don't like the way it does things. It isn't an irrational fanboyish thing (I quite liked using XP, it just had flaws of a different nature, and I'm an Xbox 360 owner!), for if Windows 7 turns out superior for my needs than Ubuntu, for example, I'll switch to that.

This could turn out to be one of the weirdest application threads in history, incidentally. So far tentacle pr0n and Windows bashing. What's next?!
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

We've had weirder, trust me. Threads on ESUS boards can go from logical to OH DEAR GOD MADNESS in the space of three posts.
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Telros wrote:We've had weirder, trust me. Threads on ESUS boards can go from logical to OH DEAR GOD MADNESS in the space of three posts.
Tel, I'm not disputing the core assumption, but three posts? That many? Good lord, we're getting slack. Cite me the thread, would you?

Bret, eventually a tester will show up.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Kostemetsia wrote:Bret, eventually a tester will show up.
A potential tester HAS shown up, he just needs to know if he's limited to testing our guys or if he can rape the newblood.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

By all means sir.

On both counts. :twisted:
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Telros
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Dominion of
Name: Telros

Post by Telros »

Bret, run..NOW! I'll deploy the schoolgirls; they should slow him down just enough to give you some time. Hurry!
Pyramid Facehugger would be fucking brutal. I don't know if I'll ever get to sleep with the thought of that genocidal rape behemoth rampaging through the large-eyed schoolgirls swimming in a sea of biceps that populate my subconscious.

Oh you're starving? WELL FUCK YOU THEN, HADUKEN!
-- Proof that the Old Testament God was a dick.
Solar Communes
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Confederation of
Name: Solar Communes

Post by Solar Communes »

I refuse to acknowledge the validity of any suggestion for an application test centered at Hentai gorn tentacle rape cyberz0x.

Unless it includes Pyramid Facehugger.
ESUS: And with strange Eons, even Death may Die
Neo-Mekanta
ESUS Cummycow
Prefix: The Galactic Hegemony of
Name: Neo-Mekanta

Post by Neo-Mekanta »

Telros wrote:Bret, run..NOW! I'll deploy the schoolgirls; they should slow him down just enough to give you some time. Hurry!
School girls haven't been an effective stalling tactic for years. I have far too many tentacles for that to work.
Solar Communes wrote:I refuse to acknowledge the validity of any suggestion for an application test centered at Hentai gorn tentacle rape cyberz0x.

Unless it includes Pyramid Facehugger.
What the hell is wrong with you? Why WOULDN'T it involve Pyramid Facehugger?

... Not doing the raping, though. The penis is far, far too small and easy to cut off.

Alright, newbie, it's been a while since I did this, so expect a bumpy ride. Just a reminder, these tests are non-canon, and you don't have to do them all at once. Writing quality and the quality of your actions (not the actions themselves) in the tests will be the only determining factor. That, and the bribe you slip the tester.

Test #1
Congratulations, your people have the great fortune of being able to witness eighteen simultaneous supernovae. This statistical improbable sight comes with one hell of a catch, however. They're all close enough to threaten virtually all of your holdings within a few hundred years. While this seems like a long time, evacuations are expensive affairs. Write the actions and both economic and social effects of a full-population evactuation... or a less than full population evacuation. Your call.

Test #2
Congratulations, your nation is now host to that favorite of self-destructive spirals, the civil war. The galactic community is, surprisingly enough, ignoring your nation's plight, leaving you to sort the mess out yourself. Write the inciting incident of the war and it's effects through the eyes of your citizenry.

Test #3
Congratulations, you have managed to piss off someone much bigger and meaner than yourself, and the international community, the jerks, are ignoring your plight as they tend to do. Survival is unlikely, but if you fight very, very hard, you might be able to last another year or so. Maybe. No, looks like you're down to your last holding and the enemy is at the gates. Funny that. Write the last stand of your people against the numerically and technologically superior foe.

... I'm going to rape you all so hard your various orifaces will be an unending river of blood, and when I'm finally done with everything from your eye sockets to your arsehole, I'm going cut new holes to use...
-Classic Quote