The Shadowlands of Naxder Drol Wishes to Join

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Scenario #1: A massive invasion fleet has split into two seperate invasion forces. One is causing havoc on your military worlds, the other on civilian worlds. Each fleet makes a final push, one to destroy your homeworld, one to your base of military industry. With out a homeworld your empire will face a massive morale trauma, with out any sort of manufacturing power you cannot continue the fight. You can only save one, which one and play out the scenario.
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

Anonymous wrote:All right, I know the above RP ain't the best in the world, but now I'm worried it sucked to the point of ignoredom...
:shock:
I shall poke Metallinauts for you...
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Sorry, was sick.

Situation #2: THE GODS ARE ANGRY AT YOU!!!! OH NO!!! PLAGUES AND FAMINES!!!!! What did you do to the gods to make them mad, and how do you bail your ass out?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Anonymous wrote: I'm truly sorry to have wasted your time Metallinauts.
Don't be. Most applicants just sort of fade away before getting in, while you at least had the decency to let us know beforehand.

When (if) you get back, you'll be able to use what you've already written, if you desire it.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Well, I really enjoyed that first one, and I definetly will keep this one on the open file. Feel free to RP this test when you get the chance.