Application to join

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
GPI
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Olgiarcahl states
Name: The GPI

Application to join

Post by GPI »

Hello. I would like an application to join in on the fun RP wahey going on in here please.
Chronosia
ESUS Cummycow

Re: Application to join

Post by Chronosia »

Hurm! Gods willing I shall be your tester :D

Here we go! I would urge you to remember that while these objectives are rather wide-arc that individual characters plays a very important role in any story.

Scenario 1: Your colonies and fleets lie in ruination, your great achievements reduced to ashes. Rapacious and unstoppable, the alien fleets probe deeper and deeper into your territory. The last bastion awaits, the remaining fleet groups stand guard. Show us the final alien assault, both from a naval and infantry POV.

Scenario 2: Negotiation of outer rim trade routes is going less spectacularly than you might first have hoped, your hosts being less than willing to compromise on even the most trivial of matters. This is hardly helped when information is received regarding a rich new source of mineral wealth, almost exactly on the borders of your territories. Roleplay the ensuing discussions and tribulations of diplomacy.

Scenario 3: A religious movement is sweeping the fringes of your nation, gaining increasing support amongst the lower echelons of society through its promises of supernal power, eternal life and personal reward. As calls go up for greater recognition of the Path, high ranking members of your government determine that the best hopes for peace involve meeting with the leaders.

At this point, determine whether the situation remains as talks, or whether an open rebellion to established rule comes about. Whatever the way of things, show us the consequences of this movements actions.
Chronosia wrote:MalkavianDelirium: "You are a divine woman, but nevertheless a woman and like every woman cruel in love" says:
I just silenced Central Facehuggeria with a toothed penis.