The I.F. of Akrosia is considering (re)joining

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

You're welcome to rejoin and take a look if you want. There is still activity on the boards but it's nothing like what it used to be. If you have already passed your entrance exams you needn't resit them. In the words of Chronosia on the NS boards, "the age of FT is over; now the power of the 'big three' (ESUS, AoN, GA) has waned." We're still hoping it'll pick up again in future, naturally. These things tend to go in cycles.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Akrosia wrote:Well, in that case, I will gladly rejoin. I would ask that my old forum account be re-activated and I would appreciate recieving the regional pasword. Hopefully, working together, we can end this cycle and restore the ESUS' former glory.
We were hacked some time ago. We lost most of our data. Everyone had to make a new account. You'll need to make a new one too, I'm afraid. I'll validate it once you've registered it.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Anonymous wrote:Done. Awaiting moderator approval.
Approval granted.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."