Where a profit can be made...

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Skaugra
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Principality of
Name: Skaugra

Where a profit can be made...

Post by Skaugra »

The Principality of Skaugra is a relatively small nation within the galaxy. Technically only occupying the two-planet system of Artesia, the Principality acts as a border system between the Alpha and Gamma quadrants for their benefactors and de facto rulers, the Andropov Royal Family. While the Andropov Royal Family takes responsibility for the people of Skaugra, in reality it is a front for a large corporation that owns the entire system.

Known as GearCorp Industries, this large corporation owns the entirety of the Artesia system, quite literally running the government that is in power. Its CEO, Mikhail Yevloyev, is a driven man who pushes his company to set the bar on all levels, and with the funding of the Andropov Royal Family, this bar has been pushed and broken several times.

The primary industry for GearCorp Industries is Mercenary Contracting.

Now that I've kinda laid down the ground work for my nation, I'll talk a bit about myself.

My name is Devon. You can contact me on my MSN at feronenkun@hotmail.com . I'm currently enlisted in the US Navy, and I'm generally a fairly busy person. As of recent, I've had little time to devote to NS, but I hope that, in the future, I can participate in larger RPs like I was once able to.
The Cerberus Alliance
ESUS Nipple-o-rama
Prefix: The Reclusive Protectorate of
Name: The Cerberus Alliance

Re: Where a profit can be made...

Post by The Cerberus Alliance »

Good to see you here. A tester should be along eventually to get you started. Just need to go poke a few people.
This won't end well.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Sorry for the wait, test coming right up!

#1: A weapons-grade bioweapon has been unleashed on one of your planets. Suddenly, all the rabbits on the planet have mutated into horrific killing machines. RP the last stand of a company of soldiers in one of your cities.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Skaugra
The Mindset's Bitch
Prefix: The Principality of
Name: Skaugra

Post by Skaugra »

"Two on the right! Two on the right!"

"Screw the two on the right! We've got more on the left and up front!"

"Ah shit!"

"Ammo! I need ammo!"

Johan slammed another magazine into his Mauler before reaching for another and tossing it to the man on his right. "Last mag! Make it count!"

Whirling around to face the oncoming horde, Johan's Mauler spit death into the horde of demon creatures surging forth towards them. Flesh exploded as dozens of the creatures fell before Johan, yet still they came. Around him, men were cutting into the oncoming horde around them. Yet, even as they cut them down in the dozens, hundreds seem to take their place. Johan screamed as his weapon continued to spit fire from its muzzle.

Chik!

Johan cursed aloud as he raised the weapon up. The bayonet on the weapon roared to life, the serrated edging spinning as he shoved forward into the first of the creatures that reached the line. Its silent death chilled Johan to the bone as he advanced into the horde, swinging his weapon. That was the one thing he couldn't get over about these things. No matter how much pain they were caused, they never made a noise. Screaming in fear more than anything, Johan pushed his way into the horde. Around him, he could hear the screams of his own dying men as they were torn apart.

Johan swung into another of the creatures. He could feel the saw jam up as he shoved the beast past him and shoulder-checked the next, crushing its skull with the full force of his body. He creatures around him swung wildly at him, yet he ducked and weaved each strike, taking only glancing blows as he brought death to these-

WHUMPF!

Johan was thrown from his feet by a bone-crushing blow. He could feel the air leave him as he fell into the throng of silent, rampaging creatures, knocking them to the ground as he collided with them. Tears watered into his eyes as he tried to make sense of what happened. He felt another crushing blow as he was thrown into the air once more, his body impacting with concrete several meters away from where he'd been thrown from the second time. His eyes briefly cleared for that moment as he looked up to see what had struck him. All he saw was the furred fist rushing for his skull before everything went black.
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Test #2: The Universal Brotherhood has brought peace and love to your nation! Record numbers of citizens are joining this quasi-religious organization, including numerous celebrities and politicians. However, the Universal Brotherhood hides a terrible secret: It's a front for a number of Invae hives. RP the discovery of this nefarious infestation, and how your government deals with it. Success or failure is up to you.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum