Interested in Joining

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Alright. Here you go. Test one:

On an outlying planet of one of your systems, a millenia old automated ship has landed and has proceeded to quickly set up orbital defenses and a large garrison of machine soldiers (as well as defensive facilities to hold them). This automated outpost does not respond to any types of communication, and opens fire on anything that nears it. RP a defense force taking the initiative, and attacking the outpost in orbit and on the ground. As usual, added points for believability and for not using vast tech superiority etc to declare a simple victory.

Anything you have to modify in your nation, do so, it's only to judge writing proficiency.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Alright. Scenario 2:

Whilst meeting delegates from the Director-Nation Central Facehuggeria, one of your warships inexplicably goes mad, and opens fire on the ambassadorial ship, destroying it. Furthermore, it then proceeds to assault the Facehuggerian Empire directly, spouting violent anti-CF rhetoric as it is destroyed. Enraged at the loss of a prominent Facehuggerian figure, a task force is immediately deployed, with overwhelming superiority. Your only recourse is diplomacy. RP attempting to call the fleet off from assault, without the use of any violence.

(Sorry CF, but you're it.)
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Scenario 3:

An angry passing fire spirit, for no discernable reason, has caused the breakdown of all technology in your nation. As if on cue, a wormhole from 19th Century Britain opens, and your technologically backward nations capital is assaulted by the full might of the British Empire. As your unarmed troops attempt to stop the unending stream of redcoats, RP your capitals last days under the onslaught.

*By all technology I mean just that. No exceptions. All new technology also does not work. Space fleets included.*
-Guo Xiang.

Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Alright. Here's the ratings. I normally like a bit of Comments and Criticism, but at the moment I don't feel particularly up to it, so I'll stick with the ratings and be done with it.

Scenario 1: 91%
Scenario 2: 86%
Scenario 3: 89%

Average: 88.6

Pass. Welcome to the restored Extra Solar Union of Systems.
-Guo Xiang.

Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Account activated.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."