Application

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

I'll go with one scenario - this time.

Scenario "3"

A kroosade of orks has appeared above your capital world, numbering untold billions of greenskins. Coinciding directly with this, all Faster than Light travel collapses, and any interaction with the warp you may have. Daemons and other warpspawn are also exilled. RP first losing orbital supremacy to the kroosade, then urban fighting as they overwhelm your defenses.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Well, this is probably the shortest timespan for a test I've yet done, so here I am with the score.

Scenario "3": 88.5%.

Nicely written, good length, with only a few little sentences near the beginning I found lacking in flow. Quite light on the combat, which drops the score a little, but not overmuch.

I think in conjunction with your other two RPs, (100% and 99.9%), that averages out as a pass. Welcome to the alliance.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.