Application.

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

A Critical resource to your nation has finally been depleted. With stores running increasingly low, and no new sources of the resource in sight, people start to get restless. After a few days, this restlessness turns into hoarding and in the span of a few weeks it has broken out into all out chaos. There is rioting in the streets, bombings every few days and a total lack of supplies and respect for the law.

In the final weeks of your government and nation, the citizenry turn their anger from each other to focus on the government. Blaming you for the crisis they violently attack anything associated with law and government, police are mass murdered in the streets until they refuse to go out on patrol.

With services failing and the government out of financial resources due to the months long shut down, even the military and what is left of the police join the masses and turn against you. There are no longer any options; your government is going to collapse. All that’s left is to see how long you can hold out and how many will come out of it alive.

You may negotiate with a foreign power to intervene on your defense, but only if they get something in return. This RP is a No-Win situation; you cannot win no matter what option you pick. You will be graded on how well you present the situation in your own terms, how you solve it and its conclusion. Use of Creativity nets you bonuses. But I don’t want to see “And we beseeched Megatopia to come evacuate the senior staff as the nation destroyed itself, I win!!!11oneoneâ€
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Anonymous wrote:What kind of an rp is that? Not only does that completely destroy my nation, but how an earth am I supposed to "negotiate with a foreign power to intervene on [my] defense".
It's non-canon. Whatever you roleplay doesn't actually happen to your nation. This is a test of your writing skills. You will fail if you cannot find a way to fit yourself and your nation around the scenarios you were presented with. Bear in mind that you will also fail if you do not fulfil the requirements set out in the scenario.
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Anonymous wrote: how an earth am I supposed to "negotiate with a foreign power to intervene on [my] defense".
It was only a suggestion. If you want to have your government implode from Civil Uprising thats fine with me.