The Abh Empire wishes to join the ESUS...

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Rupil
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Rupil »

That's actually open to debate: it all depends on IC timeline. You could probably finish any battles you're currently engaged in, and you could even say that you joined because you lost the war (if you feel like RPing it that way).
Current Nation: Nhotap
Non-Human Organisms That Allow Plots
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Oh well, if no-one's going to moan about it, I guess it's ok. Generally people just count timeline directly corresponding to realtime, no matter what, so... Fair enough. Thanks Rupil!
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

Kazecistan is not a member of the ESUS.
Penguenia
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

When you complete the third test. :P Should be along shortly.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

The Humankind Abh wrote:Well if I recall the thread you are referring to, I believe I was fired upon first by a member of the ESUS. That was only because he didn't know I was applying. Does this mean that Kazecistan is also a member?
Maybe in the thread, but you did invade my nation first, so I feel it was justified. Meh. I'm pulling out of the thread anyways, until TFU gets his act togethor, so there probably won't be any need for justification.
Xanthal
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Xanthal »

Since when did the Applications board become a chat venue? Come on, give the poor man his third test already.
Complete information on Xanthal can be found in its factbook.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Apologies. I've either been away or... otherwise engaged. Earth2160, I hate you so.

Scenario 3.

Followers of a religion led by the "Space Pope" have embarked on a crusade of your empire, systematically crippling it over the course of several days, and are now turning towards your last bastion, that of your homeworld. Due to the speed and ferocity of the crusade, this fleet is undefeatable. RP your populace and military in their last stand, and final defeat.