The Abh Empire wishes to join the ESUS...

Applications to the ESUS will be processed here.
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

The ESUS does not currently hold alliance-wide hostilities towards any nation or group. As a principle, the ESUS is only willing to go to war with an entity that threatens its member nations' sovereignty.
Penguenia
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

...And even during war, military contribution is not required.
Xanthal
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Xanthal »

Well? I'm no tester, so I can't do it. Who's going to take on this case? Or are we deliberately choosing to ignore this application?
Complete information on Xanthal can be found in its factbook.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Thought this test was in hand. Well, seeing as I appear to have been demoted, heh... I'll handle it.

Scenario 1: (unfortunately this is recycled from an old test, however it was one that I liked.)

during official talks concerning entrance to the r-ESUS, a Jordaxian ambassador has turned up, only to be attacked by a gang of youths who "assassinated" the ambassador by forcibly removing his personal gravity generator. In an enraged response, a fleet of the Jordaxian warrior caste (consider it overwhelming for RP reasons) has dispatched itself to exact revenge on your entire planet. RP dissuading the fleet from attacking without using any force. Threats of it, however, are acceptable.

(quick notes on Jordaxians. They are very tall (12-14 feet), thin, and incapable of surviving Earth gravity without their own personal grav generator. They are ethnically east asian, but the centuries away from the sun have caused their skin to turn incredibly pale.)

A final note on the structure of the RP. posts must be long. Usually a page at the very, very minimum. Only a single post is expected of you, both bringing about, and resolving the situation.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Left this a wee bit too long.

Scenario 2:
After years of skirmishing with your empire, a substantial pirate base has been uncovered just beyond the borders of your nation. RP a fleet both destroying the orbital defenses and fleet, and capturing or destroying the surface facility in ground warfare.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Oh, Abh. Just one thing. If you join the ESUS, you cannot fire on members of the ESUS. So, just warning you. We won't be able to continue the war in Kazecistan after you join, if you pass.