In need of

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

In need of

Post by CorpSac »

the DESC R&D department is in need of the following for highly Secret Projects.
  • Muti Adaptive Shielding of sort (this can be anything you think comes under this heading)
  • Powerful ship to Ship Combat Weapons (energy Based)
  • Powerful ship to Ship Combat Weapons (Anti Matter based)
  • Powerful Ship to Ship combat Weapons (Kentic Based)
  • Powerful ship to Ship Combat Weapons (torpedo Based)
  • Powerful ship to Ship Combat Weapons (Missile based)
  • Powerful Ship to Ship Combat Weapons (Phased Based (eg a torpedo that phases in and out of Real space and rephases into targeted ship))
  • Phase Cloak
  • Extremly Deadly and contagus Bio Weapons
  • Ground to Ground Combat weapons (energy Based)
  • Ground to Ground Combat weapons (Kentic Based)
  • An Device to Counter FTLi to at lest 75% effectiveness
  • Bio Cybernetic Implants (for MMI to ships, Mecha, etc)
The Dark empire is willing to Pay any amount asked (with in reason) for items they feel are right for the projects.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

Well, i sell proton cancelation sheilds and Elcerophant gaurdians.

Proton cancelation sheilds use the magnetic cancelation properties of electrons and protons to repel most particle based weaponsry (particle weapons: plasma, proton anything, electric anything, and most kinetic impact will be gratly slowed)

The elcerophant gaurdian is a single elcerophant entity powered by your ships power systems. the Elcerophant race is capable of changing the type of energy they are made of with 100% efficiency, meaning, given enough time, they can absorb all types of energy. however, the larger a ship or entity becomes, the longer it takes to convert the entire mass to a new type of energy. you can actually stack them one ontop of another to create multi-level sheilding. however, with any discourse with the Aegean government, the sheilds willb e revoked. they are actually citizens of my empire

pm me for prices, i need to go write this up in the tech forums
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

"The Steel Imperium has advanced neural interface technology."

"We are willing to trade it to you."
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

well most of my tech is on my storefront if there something on say a ship that i dont sell ask and i will (eg the Hyperspace Tap Reactors, engines etc)

Aegeus: is there anyway to say clone or Mimic the elcerophants abilties (eg so i dont use a elcerophant i use a elcerophant clone)

Mekanta: if you could tell me more (eg, could it make one person like up to a ship and control all of its functions?)
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

OOC: The Sskiss have very good plasma based weaponary. Basically fires a beam of plasma for several seconds which rapidly becomes hotter until it is a beam of pure bluish/white super heated gas.

Our WMD technologies (pathogens etc...) are also very advanced.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

OOC: if your Plasma weapons are as good as mine i would love to read about them and maby trade/buy them off ya, you can PM me with infomation of WMD if you dont want other people to know that you have such Vial weapons (just like our R.E.D 12/13what we openly sell to anyone who wants it :P)
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

"We will trade our Neural Interface technology for your Hard Shields. Is this acceptable?"
Five Civilized Nations
Mecha Maniac

Post by Five Civilized Nations »

5CN probably has the beam weaponry in NS, although that could be disputed... :roll:
Member of the ESUS
Former Member of the GDA
Founding Member of the IADF (Dissolved)

Member of the APTO
Member of the CAP

Member of the OPM
Member of NATO

Member of NWO
Member of the LoD

5CN on Wiki
Great services are not canceled by one act or by one single error."--Benjamin Disraeli
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

Five Civilized Nations wrote:5CN probably has the beam weaponry in NS, although that could be disputed... :roll:
do you mean Bet beam weaponry? lol i bet i know a few who would disagree

Mekanta: agreed hope you enjoy
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

5CN: I'd like to know about your beam weaponry. I've never really learned about it, and I'd like to see if it is as powerful as you claim.

My plasma weapons are not as powerful as the average, but they are more versatile. :P

Uh...What else do I have? I manufacture excellent ground weapons, especially infantry equipment. I can probably help you design a good suit of powered armor.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."