Looking to buy WMDs

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

It depends on the bandwidth of your communications.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

I have really friggin high and low. The high is because I live in a nebula and so naturally I have high bandwith to communicate.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

Hey nauts, theres a little butotn on your postst that says edit. it means you dont have to double post all the time and spam everything up.

I can sell you some Variable grade proton scatter weaponry. You can produce these weapons to do as little as kill five people like a hand grenade, or build one capable of destroying a star. the only difference, is money. (these are my favorite superwweapons cause i invented this perticular method to maximize efficiency.) Prices vary, and each bomb is one use (its a bomb after all) most bombs can be carried by fighter class or corvette class vessles. (6-75 meters). the largest bombs (star or big gas giant killers) are usually a small fightercraft unto themselves, and are more a torpedo than a bomb. (ask for more details for specific bomb types)
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Big ones Aeg, and wtf are you talking about double post I just looked over mine, I see one of each.
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Ok all what else is there?
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Ok, now I will take anything, bio or virus.