Seaking components (so it's not a copy of 'seeking parts')

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Feazanthia

Seaking components (so it's not a copy of 'seeking parts')

Post by Feazanthia »

Feazanthia wishes to acquire the following. Name your component, and its price of either Galactic Standard Dollars or technology.

We need...

1. A way of stabilizing the Slipstream to make more accurate jumps.

2. Reliable heavy antimatter weapon.

3. Fully automated starship production.

4. A cloaking device of some sorts.

5. The fastest f*@#ing SL engines I can get my hands on.

6. Heavy armor.

7. FTLi system.

8. Reactor more powerful than matter-antimatter, but not using antimatter.

We also offer slave girls. Or slave Asrengard girls, for those of you into furries.
Nations drown in turmoil
As blood is set upon soil
Peace is a lost dream
My sword is a merciless reality

The enemy creeps in darkness
And dwindles my people
My enemy turns worlds to deserts
With the heat of his enmity

Crimson seas call my name
Caves of death beckon me
The worlds have been doomed
Time has set itself against us

The redemption of my era
Will be brought about by fire
For I am the messiah of my age
Forgive me for the heavens torn asunder
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

OOC: The Sskiss use reationless STL drives powered by Magnetic Monopoles. It is basically a gravitic based drive, and possesses very fast Excelleration/De-excellaration capabilities and superb maneuverability and turning rates. Our Collapsium and Crystaline armours are also very good.

We may decide trade you these technologies if we like what you have. We cannot help you with the other technologies however.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

well the gridsphere is more powerful than a matter/anti matter reaction, but I seem to be the only fan of it, heh. Still, I'll sell the prod rights if you want. It also has a few advantages that I won't go into, that I didn't go into whilst I was feasibilifying it. And won't go into publicly, ever.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Feazanthia

Post by Feazanthia »

Need subspace-capable drives. Sorry.

Sskiss, unless a better offer comes along, you're my man for SL and armor.
Nations drown in turmoil
Peace is a lost dream

And dwindles my people

Caves of death beckon me
Time has set itself against us

The redemption of my era
Will be brought about by fire
For I am the messiah of my age
Forgive me for the heavens torn asunder
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: Seaking components (so it's not a copy of 'seeking parts

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Feazanthia wrote:Feazanthia wishes to acquire the following. Name your component, and its price of either Galactic Standard Dollars or technology.

We need...

1. A way of stabilizing the Slipstream to make more accurate jumps.

4. A cloaking device of some sorts.

5. The fastest f*@#ing SL engines I can get my hands on.

6. Heavy armor.

7. FTLi system.

8. Reactor more powerful than matter-antimatter, but not using antimatter.

We also offer slave girls. Or slave Asrengard girls, for those of you into furries.
1. I'm not sure how you've got the Slipstream, since the shivan engine you based it off of (A Moloch destroyer, IIRC) was never captured. IB ignored the attack. :P Of course, if you just developed slipstream on your own, disregard the above comment. :P

2. Can't help ya with. Our anti-matter stream weapons are only on one ship, and we're not sure how well they'll do.

3. We use automated ship production in many of our shipyard designs. You punch in a design, feed in the materials, and make sure the robotic arms are working fine and you'll get a ship nice and smartish.

4. Can't help you with that either. We have no *exportable* cloaking device designs.

5. Sskiss probably has the best engines here. Good choice.

6. Heavy armor isn't specific enough. What do you want this heavy armor to do? I know that Myself, Sskiss, and CorpSac all have good armor compositions.

7. My FTLi is an angry scottsman with bagpipes and a claymore. That should tell you something about the sophistication and effectiveness of my FTLi. Seek out Kanuckistan, if you can afford his extremely large prices. :O

8. You could use Zero Point Energy reactors, or Singularity reactors. I use both of them on my new ubership. Of course, they're also much more expensive than other reactors. :P

Hmm...Are you trying to compete with my ubership? :P
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

OOC: Feazanthia, aren't you satisfied with the hardware you have?
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Do you want to purchase finished components/materials, or production rights?

1: we'd need to know more about your slipstream tech and it's nature

2: We can do this; can you be more specific?

3: No, sorry, not for sale; you could contract work out to some of our yards, but that's all we can offer.

4: Not exportible(they don't scale to very well anyway)

5: We could provide finished Inertial Direct Drive units; they can convert reactor power to kinetic energy at 85-95% efficency, tho those rates are a bit pricy to produce and can result in heavy ships. They're typicly internal, so they'd be protected under your armour; only draw back is the need for a securly anchored, high-density material for the IDD coils to infuse the KE into; also, the more mass there is running through a coil the better, tho this can result in rather heavy ships, if you want the coils' highest efficency rates. We typicly use gravitationally anchored neutronium superfluid, but our reactors run on the stuff, so it's a non-issue for us.

6: You'll probally want something better than NES, and SAPL is rather expensive.

7: I can provide you with finished TrueSpace Barrier Effectors with a 10 kilometer radius feild of effect for 50 billion USD each, tho they'll be equiped with scuttling charges to prevent reverse engineering.

8: Kanuckistani Hawking Reactors are typicly not for sale; we may occasionally sell large-scale reactors, however, to assist allies in special projects.

[Descrete-UAI-Representitive]

What're the Asrengard valued at? Details/pictures avalible?

[/Descrete-UAI-Representitive]
Blademasters
Site Admin

Post by Blademasters »

Feazanthia wrote: We need...

7. FTLi system.

Those we can help with... now I haven't bothered to read the other replys, so ignore those of mine that overlap...

As to the antimatter weaponry: We have railguns firing antimatter shells, Antimatter warheads of all shapes and sizes, you need it, we probably have it in atimatter technology, and its all in the bargain box bin!
As to the fully automated starship production: We have a pair of 200km long shipyards capable of autonomously producing any starship it has designs and materials for. As we are scaling back our starship production, the second of these shipyards is in the bargain bin.
As to an FTL system: our jumpdrives allow for high-speed (get across a galaxy in about a half-an hour) technology, The ship shifts into an alternate, compressed reality that is essentially a tenth of the size of the universe (still damn big) and moves at a marginally increased speed through time. Jumpdrives are for sale in the bargain bin as well.

^bargain bin items = make me an offer
"The Avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
-The Vorlons

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
-Albert Einstein

"Few people realize that the line between sanity and insanity is actually made of cheese." -Anonymous

"If you need a subspace transceiver to radio your engine room, you might be wanking"
-Capsule Corp
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Blademasters wrote:As to the fully automated starship production: We have a pair of 200km long shipyards capable of autonomously producing any starship it has designs and materials for. As we are scaling back our starship production, the second of these shipyards is in the bargain bin.^bargain bin items = make me an offer
Ooh!

We'll give you three trillion USD for the shipyard! Paid in installments of five hundred billion until It arrives. All taken from our enviromental budget of course...

(Sorry for stealing your thunder, Feaz, but to make it up to you, I'll build you your own shipyard at a location of your choosing. You'll just have to pay the couple of billion USD for the resources to build it.)
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Feazanthia

Post by Feazanthia »

2. I'm looking for a way to project a large amount of antimatter onto a target in a very short time. Probably like a beam or something.

3. See, I need something that's, well, mobile. Not under its own power, but I need a prefabricated shipyard or three. A big one.

Kanuckistan: Let me do some calculations, I may be requiring a large number from you.

Sskiss: How much for the SL drive and armor?

CF: I'll buy the prod. rights for zero point reactors. Trade is also an option. How much for three shipyards (200 km long) of that type?

Still looking for FTLi and cloaking.
Nations drown in turmoil
Peace is a lost dream

And dwindles my people

Caves of death beckon me