Looking to buy WMDs

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

it was designed ti blow up a sun from the inside...that inturned destroyed the solar system (you just need a really good FTL, cos if you jump to late your dead) grate genocide weapon, never relly used it apart on myself (all my solar systems have 2 platfroms that have a form of phase cloak and 2 more with really crude Stelth, so if i lose the system well you can guess what i do...just to stop my tech falling into the wrong hands) if you want i can also sell you city killer Bio virus's grate for telling someone to give up or you will do it to another (lovely Virus the Skull, you know makeing peoples body fight itslef, skin falling off internal organs being eaten by white blood cells.....its lovely)
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Hmmm.. no thank you. As funny as it may sound, I am trying to be humane about this. Anyone have computer viruses? Here actually.. I'll list out what I want.

-Radiation Weapons
*Some form of missile or bomb. Preferably something that can also be used against the enemies ships as well.
>Hydrogen Based are not acceptable

-Napalm (Planetary Scale)
*Must Be Missile Fire

-Black Hole Torpedoes
*No Preference on this

-Point Singularity Particle Weapons
*Can be Cannons, Bombs, or Missiles

-Computer Viruses
*Non-EMP As I am particularly advanced in this area

Not Acceptable

-Any Kind of Bio-Based Weapon

Semi Acceptable

-Chemical Weapons
*Must be fast acting, no slow acting chemicals.

CorpSac also Ill take 1 HTC no novas.
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

did you say Computer Virus?? i got just the thing Shinzu im not goin to explain what she is (its all in my Superweapons part)

i also have HT torpedos, alot smaller scale but still as deadly
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

We'll sell you obease people our "Bactri-Trim" nutritional supplement. It's marketed as 'The flesh eater.' If that gives you any clue as to its effectiveness...

Seriously though, we can sell you the L33t/||/ worm. It's a nasty lil computer virus that some sneaky little teenage bastard put into our computer networks. It erases data on contact and spreads really rapidly. We had to release our Skynet Version 1.0 Beta version into our network to deal with it. We're now selling that to our 'allies' as an electronic warfare weapon, and to our enemies as a highly reliable operating system.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

CF you are one sneaky little shite, I admire that! But anyway how much?

CorpSac:How Much?
Both: What is required to use thes, and are these for PR rights?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

The supplement is only twenty USD per bottle. They shouldn't need much more than that...

The virus is 20 million USD. Note that it's effectiveness against Shivans is unknown. That's why we're contracting with Mekanta for a newer, more 'lethal' virus.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Sold good sir. Money is transfered.
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

Also, what if any special tech do I need to employ it?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

For the worm, you need a way to transfer large amounts of data to an enemy target. For instance a Broadband connection, or something of similar speed.
Metallinauts

Post by Metallinauts »

How about ship to ship communications? I have more channels than most people.