Absolution class Ubership

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

Post Mortem class ubership! Sure, it's my stolen naming convention, but I like it! The first one could be called the Coroner.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Eh...I don't think so. :P Your naming convention is your own. I only 'borrowed' the Anal class probe. :D

As for the Ragnarok, I'll consider it. Any other suggestions?

Edit: You can be sure I'm going to refit this bad boy after the Shivan war. There is one particular ability that I'd like to add... :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

What about the Absoloution?

Whatever you pick, try and make it original, or atleast avoid the more common names.
Wetland
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Wetland »

A new name? Lets see, hmmmm.

What about Belliskner or Iormungandr class ship?
Fear me, if you dare!
And read my story on fanfiction, please.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Kanuckistan wrote:What about the Absoloution?

Whatever you pick, try and make it original, or atleast avoid the more common names.
Now that one I like! Great job Kanuckistan! :)
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Blademasters
Site Admin

Post by Blademasters »

Just a query... who in the ESUS hasn't stolen the Excalibur from Babylon 5 yet? I think I was the first, so you all should get new pics :D
(j/k mine looks better anyway)
"The Avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
-The Vorlons

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
-Albert Einstein

"Few people realize that the line between sanity and insanity is actually made of cheese." -Anonymous

"If you need a subspace transceiver to radio your engine room, you might be wanking"
-Capsule Corp
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

I've used the Excalibur for months now. :P There is no way I'm changing that ship. :P

But no, this isn't the *exact* same Excalibur. I mean, look at the glowing blue thingies. Those weren't there on the original.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

Hey cf, sorry to say this, but do you know how much a nanite armor system for an Ubership would cost? in reality, probably more than the ubership. also, if your nanites construct the armor, they have nothing to do it out of in space, and if they are the armor, then its a large waste of money.

im not criticizing you, im jsut wondering how the quicksilver armor actually works, because i cant co0me up with any reason on my own for why its there, apart from the recent nanobot craze.
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Aegeus wrote:Hey cf, sorry to say this, but do you know how much a nanite armor system for an Ubership would cost? in reality, probably more than the ubership. also, if your nanites construct the armor, they have nothing to do it out of in space, and if they are the armor, then its a large waste of money.

im not criticizing you, im jsut wondering how the quicksilver armor actually works, because i cant co0me up with any reason on my own for why its there, apart from the recent nanobot craze.
When the nanite armor is constructed, large amounts of basic resources are sprayed at it. The nanites break down the resources and make them into more nanites. Also, there are small millimeter wide holes in the normal armor that allow resources from the ship's fuel forge to be sent to the nanites for reproduction.

After constructing enough nanites for the armor, they become the armor. Of course, if nanites are damaged, they will use all provided basic resources to make more (hence the 'feeding tubes' cut into the normal armor.)

Resources from space are collected by Worker class resource harvesters or retractable ramscoops.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Bump for mindset's comments. :P