No Spill Barrier Mug

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

No Spill Barrier Mug

Post by Kanuckistan »

No-Spill Barrier-Mugs, or equivalent, are required by Kanuckistani High Guard personnel if they want to take a beverage into any working area.

They're fairly expensive, ranging from $50 to $100 USD, but lots of people really like their Coffee(or beverage of choice). The average example has a force field projector just below the inside rim, which is deactivated when an interrupt-stud above the handle is depressed by the index finger, or by a toggle on the underside, and powered by a removible CTE Battery that can be plugged into any domestic outlet. Also common are heater and refridgeration options.

Wiki

:D
Last edited by Crownguard on Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Funny that you should produce this... I just spilled hot chocolate all over my computer not three hours previous.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Funny that you should produce this... I just spilled hot chocolate all over my computer not three hours previous.
And to make it even more ironic, I invented it while typing up my latest post for the GFFA attack on HT, because one of my characters took a mug of hot cocoa onto the bridge with her.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

I would like to order some five thousand of these coffee mugs. If you could please engrave them with "Killing filthy meatbags occasionally gets tiring.. have a coffee!", we'd be much obliged.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:I would like to order some five thousand of these coffee mugs. If you could please engrave them with "Killing filthy meatbags occasionally gets tiring.. have a coffee!", we'd be much obliged.
Sold!
Tarot
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Tarot »

You realise, if force fields are ever invented, this WILL become their most common use...
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:I would like to order some five thousand of these coffee mugs. If you could please engrave them with "Killing filthy meatbags occasionally gets tiring.. have a coffee!", we'd be much obliged.
Your mugs, sir!

http://i10.tinypic.com/3450sbc.jpg

http://i9.tinypic.com/2m3pw1c.jpg

http://i9.tinypic.com/4ca7fh2.jpg

:D
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

"Killing Meatbags Occasionally Gets Tiring" Just what do you mean by that, we wonders....
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Silence, filthy meatbag.

Also, we have wired your payment to you. As we use no form of standardised currency, we have purchased Kanucki dollars using various resources. Like antimatter.

This comes to a total of $500,000. Have a nice day.

filthy meatbag..
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Not a word on my spiffy renders? :cry:

Hyperspatial Travel wrote: Like antimatter.
Ouch. Antimatter fetches a poor price on Kanuckistani markets. :(

Hyperspatial Travel wrote:...filthy meatbag..[/size]

You never can tell with Kanuckistani. 8)

:P