No Spill Barrier Mug

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Kanuckistan wrote:
You never can tell with Kanuckistani. 8)

:P
Indeed. That's why you always call Kanuckistanis Deviants, Perverts, or Degenerates. Or, my personal favorite, filthy xenos scum! :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: Indeed. That's why you always call Kanuckistanis Deviants, Perverts, or Degenerates. Or, my personal favorite, filthy xenos scum! :P

*Corrupts Facehuggerian culture for fun and profit*

Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Ouch. Antimatter fetches a poor price on Kanuckistani markets.
A planet's worth of antimatter?

We'll deliver it straight to your homeworld, no charge..
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Hyperspatial Travel wrote: A planet's worth of antimatter?
If you seriously claim to have a planet's mass in AM, I'm going to hurt you.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Kanuckistan wrote:
It's not that odd. I mean, if you have some sort of cheap matter-anti-matter conversion technology and you zap a planet with it, over a large period you could make AM planets.

I mean, theoretically I could make a planet's worth of antimatter (or ten) simply by eating a planet then annihilating it and using the energy to produce anti-matter. Though this is very pointless on the large scale as my annihilation reactors perform much the same function as anti-matter in an infinitely safer and rather more efficient package.

Edit: I'd have the mass of the planet in anti-matter, but it would very likely be much, much denser then a planet.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap

Kanuckistan wrote:
I think you missed the point. Cause, y'know, it was the delivery method that was the point. Straight into your homeworld. No payment required.

S'not like dead people have monies anyways..

But no, I don't use antimatter, for the most part. Mainly because it does exactly the same thing to my ships as matter does. I'll pay you in Facehuggerian sexual favors, however.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Hyperspatial Travel wrote: I'll pay you in Facehuggerian sexual favors, however.
Facehuggerian sexual favors are considered lethal weapons in three quadrants.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote: It's not that odd. I mean, if you have some sort of cheap matter-anti-matter conversion technology and you zap a planet with it, over a large period you could make AM planets.
Tell me, CF, around how long would a planet that was, say, 10% antimatter stay a planet? :wink:

Central Facehuggeria wrote: I mean, theoretically I could make a planet's worth of antimatter (or ten) simply by eating a planet then annihilating it and using the energy to produce anti-matter. Though this is very pointless on the large scale as my annihilation reactors perform much the same function as anti-matter in an infinitely safer and rather more efficient package.

I try not to think of the scale you wank on, given that it's mostly just fluff.

Hyperspatial Travel wrote: I think you missed the point. Cause, y'know, it was the delivery method that was the point. Straight into your homeworld. No payment required.

No, I got it.

Hyperspatial Travel wrote: I'll pay you in Facehuggerian sexual favors, however.

Uh, no, thank you; I don't think my nation can afford the decontamination bill.
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap

Kanuckistan wrote:
Central Facehuggeria wrote: It's not that odd. I mean, if you have some sort of cheap matter-anti-matter conversion technology and you zap a planet with it, over a large period you could make AM planets.
Tell me, CF, around how long would a planet that was, say, 10% antimatter stay a planet? :wink:
Or maybe we go into a parallel universe where everything is antimatter! BWAHAHAHAAH!

Don't worry, we'll foot the decom bill. Way I figure it, all we have to do is get a planet made entirely out of antimatter, slam it into your infected planets, collect the energy from the resulting explosion, collect it into some sort of quarantine ship, send it into another dimension, and send several million singularities after it in order to contain the mess.

Oh, and we also need to ensure the destruction of that dimension by means fair or foul.

...Yeah. Cleaning up after CF is a big job.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Kanuckistan wrote: It's not that odd. I mean, if you have some sort of cheap matter-anti-matter conversion technology and you zap a planet with it, over a large period you could make AM planets.

Not long at all... unless you siphoned off that anti-matter as you made it and stored it somewhere. :P
I try not to think of the scale you wank on, given that it's mostly just fluff.
Ja. I mean, I have all these capabilities that I don't use because, while impressive, I can do more with less just as easily.
Indeed. Cleaning up bodies who have been sno-snooed to death does get rather expensive.