Can someone help me out here?

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Can someone help me out here?

Post by Sskiss »

I basically need help putting articales up on ESUSWiki. Tried a couple of times but I don't think I did it quite right.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Re: Can someone help me out here?

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Sskiss wrote:I basically need help putting articales up on ESUSWiki. Tried a couple of times but I don't think I did it quite right.
What're you having problems with?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: Can someone help me out here?

Post by Sskiss »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Sskiss wrote:I basically need help putting articales up on ESUSWiki. Tried a couple of times but I don't think I did it quite right.
What're you having problems with?
Just getting the stuff to where it belongs. Someone used to do it for me because I just found it all looked like ancient Sumerian cuneiform to me.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

At the bottom of the article, you just put [[Category:Military Units]]
[[Category:Central Facehuggeria]] for example. That would put the article into the military units category and the Central Facehuggeria category.

What article are you trying to move?
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:At the bottom of the article, you just put [[Category:Military Units]]
[[Category:Central Facehuggeria]] for example. That would put the article into the military units category and the Central Facehuggeria category.
I still don't understand. In truth, I never liked ESUSWiki.
Central Facehuggeria wrote:What article are you trying to move?
Check recent changes, you'll find it there.

Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

If you want your page to be in Category:XYZ, you just put [[Category:XYZ]] at the bottom of said page, and there will be a link from your page to the Category:XYZ page, as well as one to your page from the Category:XYZ page.

When apropriate, you can add multipule [[Category:XYZ]] tags to connect the page to multipule categories and whatnot.

Or so is my understanding; I've made wiki pages thrice, if that.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

I think what Sskiss means is that he is having trouble making pages.

To make a page, simply input the name you want it to have in the search box and click the search button. A link will come up asking if you want to make that page. Click it, input the information, and make the page. Your friendly menacing ESUSWiki attendants will do their best to iron out annoying technical minutia. With an iron fist.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin

Yeah. I moved Sskiss' ship page to the ships section... except that it's still called 'ship' and I don't know how to change article titles. :P
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Yeah. I moved Sskiss' ship page to the ships section... except that it's still called 'ship' and I don't know how to change article titles. :P
You could just open it in Edit, drag-select & copy everything, make a new, properly named page into which to paste, and then delete the existing one.
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Screw it! I don't need this crap. This is the last artical I'm posting on the damned thing and yes, I still don't understand how it works.

Liked it best when it was right here. It was simple and easy to use.