Can someone help me out here?

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Sskiss, you could try posting them as topics here, and then elect to have your sinister ESUSWiki operators move them on to it. I for one will be able to devote quite a bit more attention to it come summer (and being back in America and all that).
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Arizona Nova wrote:Sskiss, you could try posting them as topics here, and then elect to have your sinister ESUSWiki operators move them on to it. I for one will be able to devote quite a bit more attention to it come summer (and being back in America and all that).
Very well. I'll from this day forth consider you the de facto expert on such matters. Although maybe you can fix this entry from where it is now as well as getting the pic (link at the bottum of the page) to show on screen.
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

I've actually bought myself some breathing room this weekend and can attend to things for a bit.

EDIT: I've fixed it up a little bit; tell me what you think. I tried applying a template to it but your statistics defy what we currently have, though they may merit in and of themselves a new template.

The page is currently here: http://wiki.esusalliance.co.uk/index.ph ... vy_Fighter
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

AZ, there's one small problem - I doesn't appear it when I click on "ships" on the main page. Once on the ships page I can't find it anywhere, including the pic.

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Sskiss wrote:AZ, there's one small problem - I doesn't appear it when I click on "ships" on the main page. Once on the ships page I can't find it anywhere, including the pic.
From the ships page you click on the 'ship classes' link. It's there.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:
Sskiss wrote:AZ, there's one small problem - I doesn't appear it when I click on "ships" on the main page. Once on the ships page I can't find it anywhere, including the pic.
From the ships page you click on the 'ship classes' link. It's there.
I see it now, but I could have sworn it wasn't there a little earlier. Oh well, I must be getting tired....

Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Sskiss »

AZ, where do you want me to post my techs for ESUSWiki so that you can later put them in the right catagories?

Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Yo. Hm, you could PM them for that matter.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}