Flag Requests

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

I be needing new flag please (pretty please?)

Black field with 15 stars arranged randomly and a rising phoenix in the center. Thanks AZN my friend.
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Blast it AZ. First you tempt me by Redesigning my Main Flag and Crest, then you entise me by doing the first Ensignia of Alpha Fleet, then you leave me with nothing! Nothing!

Then they all start coming out of the woodwork asking for more too, it would seem you've taken more than your plate can hold for now. I'll still be waiting for when this thread returns to the top of the list.

On the other hand, I don't want to rush genious, so take as long as you want and keep up the Excelent Work AZ! :lol:
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Torontonias wrote:Blast it AZ. First you tempt me by Redesigning my Main Flag and Crest, then you entise me by doing the first Ensignia of Alpha Fleet, then you leave me with nothing! Nothing!

Then they all start coming out of the woodwork asking for more too, it would seem you've taken more than your plate can hold for now. I'll still be waiting for when this thread returns to the top of the list.

On the other hand, I don't want to rush genious, so take as long as you want and keep up the Excelent Work AZ! :lol:
I have not yet begun to fight! You need to get on MSNIM.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

I am on MSN for the most part. I mean, I have been really busy recently so I've been on significantly less, but your ALWAYS away. Always.

And I'm not going to barge in and leave a message in the even that your not there and you'll have an irritating non-flashing orange bar when you come back to the computer and think "OH SNAP I missed a message!"
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Okay, just came up with something. I need a coat of arms for Chimera Tactical Solutions, the largest mercenary company in Otagia. Preferably a chimera rampant on a black and red bend sinister or cross.

Also, if anyone knows latin, how does one say "For Emperor and Country"? I'd like that on a scroll on the coat of arms.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

"Imperatoris et patriae." Cr. my roommate.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Yep, put that on it. :D
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Nevermind, did it myself. :D

Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

You should make the text wavy like the banner.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Naggeroth
ESUS Teletubby Fan
Prefix: The Empire of
Name: Naggeroth

Post by Naggeroth »

Right, I finally have what I want for my flag. I would really appreciate it if you could do it.

Right, Instructions:

1) Divide the Page Diagonally, going from the top Left corner to bottom Right. From here, colour the "Top" section (One that connects to Top Right Corner) Deep Crimson, and the "Bottom" Section (One that connects to bottom left corner) Black.

2) In the Middle, Place a White Iron Fist, covering both sections. Above this, put a White (Forget the name, crown thing that romans wear, and the Olive Branch thing on the UN FLag) so that its insides "Contain" the fist.

Thankies so much, if you need anymore info don't hesitate to ask.