Flag Requests

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Spiffy.

This work?

Threw it together a few years ago with a couple minutes' worth of MS Paint - not great, but it's original and it works, functionally and symbolically, and I've even got a few random compliments via TG, oddly enough.
Flaming Souls
I Pwn the Skies

Post by Flaming Souls »

Oh wise and humble sir, I am need of a new flag.

Basically, it is a simple design, but one that I cannot pull off with my limited skil.

The Design
Field - Two large dark blue bars lying horizontal at the top and bottom with a narrow white bar between them.
Symbols - A sword lying along the white bar. A red rose centered on the bottom blue bar. A simple crown centered on the top bar with a kingfisher over it.

Can you do it?
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Post by Arizona Nova »

Kanuck: how faithful do you want it to be to the original? Just a high-quality version of your current flag, or a more stylized sword/olive branch?
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Arizona Nova wrote:Kanuck: how faithful do you want it to be to the original? Just a high-quality version of your current flag, or a more stylized sword/olive branch?
Either-Or.
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

That is flipin' brilliant!
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Do me!! Do me!!!! Except, can you make the colors black read and white instead of the Irish colors?

Also could you make me a seal that involves the middle piece being held by an eagle which holds arrows in it's mouth?
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

You don't ask for much do ye? :P

If you can get on MSNIM later we can iron out the details.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

That's a nice shade of red.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Post by Arizona Nova »

Tis Burgundy.
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Penguenia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Penguenia »

I need an awesome new flag, if you have time.
Penguenia