Flag Requests

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Arenumberg
Prefix: The Sophiacracy
Name: Arenumberg

Post by Arenumberg »

Central Facehuggeria wrote:Very well then. I could use two sets of flags:

I'm looking for a... peaceful flag. With doves and olive branches on it. Must be mostly white, and must have three black stars on it, arranged in a triangle. I would like it to say 'Peace at any price' below the stars on a nice looking red ribbon.

This'll be the flag of the short-lived Facehuggerian Republic.

The other would be a rework of my current flag for the second Imperium. Like the original one except with two [slightly more simple] swords instead of one, A yellow lightning bolt somewhere, and 'Pax Ex Xenocide' would be replaced with 'Peace through Power.' -Oh yes, much of the red would be changed to blue. :)
Sex more?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Arenumberg wrote: Sex more?
Why yes, if you're offering.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Ok I would also like three flags:

The Metallinautsi Royal Fleet needs a flag:

It shall be all black field with a thinnish red boarder around the entire flag. In the center I want an Irradecent Delta symbol.

And for the Ground Forces:
Same thing but green instead of red.

And Maxwell's Standard:

Black Field, with a golden eagle liek the Imperial Gaurd one this should be cmall and inside a large golden Omega. On left and right side should be golden olive branches. and inbetween the olive branch/omega on both sides should be 3 red stars.
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Arizona Nova wrote:Now THATS more like it.

First up: The Central Facehuggerian Republic. It's a shame you have to be a hippy when you're being good; you can be good AND awesome you know... :P
Oh, don't worry. The republic is just a... stepping stone on the way to awesome-y goodness.

And yes, that flag is 100% snazzy.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

sex you very much
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Ok, AZ, you get to reward me for summoning the motivation to write up a new post in the Kendari Campaign. Thats right, I value your work so much, I used it as a motivational tool.

Copied right from my own description in the Cogs of War thread, I'm spliting them up for easier Reference.

The ships displayed the local insignias of the three fleets,

Alpha’s Black Scorpion tail in a red hexagon displayed proudly (Think the Brotherhood of Nod essentially. But it has the Torontonian Flag in the Center of it)

Beta fleet’s golden scorpion crushing a sun in its claws on others

Finally the Blue scorpion swarm over a helpless planet of Gamma Fleet.

Also, there were sections of the homeguard fleet with its green shield in front of Epsilon Prime (Could be a generic planet) with a black scorpion on the front of the shield.

If you need more specifics Arizona, you can just hammer them out with me via MSN.
Aegeus

Post by Aegeus »

Hey AZN, If you can get onto MSN sometime and drop me a line, I need you to work out the emblem for the Kourn'Nou'Kath House of 'Thu.
Theology:
Quitters never win, winners never quit,
but those who never win AND never quit are idiots.
-Aaron
------------------------
Jordaxia:
War was good until you Yanks came along with your aircraft carriers and broke it.

Jordaxia:
"sir, there's a tank column approaching!"
Doesn't matter, I'll use my carrier!
*Carrier fucks tank column over*

Aegeus:
OMGNOEEEZ!
Otagia
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Otagia »

Hrm... I could probably use some flags for my Super Dreads, for use on their subordinate ships. Not that I need them myself, but it helps others distinguish fleets.

Why I'd want that, of course, is unknowable...

Anyway, talk to me on MSN and we can mull over the details.
Stercus stercus stercus Moriturus Sum
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

Arizona Nova wrote: I just wasn't feeling it with the flag in the middle. I heartily endorse the black maple leaf in lieu.

Alright, works for me. You are the Master Flag Creator, I defer my judgement to you. Besides that does look really awesome, can't wait for the other three!
Hyperspatial Travel
ESUS Danza Slap
Prefix: The Aleph-Null Cardinality of
Name: Hyperspatial Travel

Post by Hyperspatial Travel »

Mmm.. flaaaag... AZN, tell me.
Would it be possible for the vexillologist to construct a flag, with a black background, a humanoid shape in the middle, and a silvery/grey spike going through its chest?

That'd be super, if you could.
It's amazing how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of hungry wolves.