Classifieds

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Re: Classifieds

Post by Kreshh »

I was first, ya ingrates! :P
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Re: Classifieds

Post by Kreshh »

*BUMB*
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.