Classifieds

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Classifieds

Post by Arizona Nova »

From the same crazy hermit who thought that making a map with little glowy dots as well as charts for about four or more varieties of ship were really good ideas, comes yet another innovation for ESUS member services!

What the ESUS Classifieds is, is a little thread where, like in actual classifieds, one can advertise stuff. It can really be all sorts of stuff.

Lets say Otagia wanted to vendor his fine collection of cybernetic upgrades to the ESUS, but did not want to have to double-post his store-front on the Marketplace (or, double-posted his storefront anyway but still never got customers or something). Otagia could post a link and a small advertisement on this thread.

As well, lets say some members were starting something, be it a little war or just a story RP, either on Jolt or maybe in unfortuneatly seldom-visited Roleplay forum on ESUS, and really wanted people to know it was there. One of them could post a link to it here while it's running to hopefully draw some more attention to it.

Lets say someone else is in need of a ship, but wants to commission the design from another. They could very well post a request in the Classifieds thread. Perhaps someone has a design but would rather not handle the wonderful minutia of putting stats to it. They could outline their rough approximations and see if anyone else might take up finishing it out.

What it boils down to is, if you have something NS or ESUS related (that doesn't fall under the aegis of other threads, such as Diggity-Doga) you want to show people, post it here!

Also, this doesn't mean that if you have something major - as in a civil war or a Shivan invasion or somesuch thing - that you can't post it anywhere but here. By all means make its own thread. The purpose of the Classifieds is to bring some attention to lesser known or often overlooked things, bringing them together in one place so that they can be easily found, as well as referred back to.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Megas
Mecha Maniac

Post by Megas »

*gives AZN a biscuit anyway*

Here is the beginning of the end of the old Megas. It's a closed RP for now, but the second of three parts will be a civil war, and any are welcome to participate at that time, pending approval by Torontonias as well, as he's deeply involved in this one.
[22:28] Coop: Because, you know, Florida only has more exotic indigenous species on its beaches than the rest of the US combined
[22:28] Anithraldur/Darth Pompious: The world is changed: sororities dont' count Megas
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

I need Doga lessons because I'm fucking autistic. PM me or whatev.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Trailers wrote:I need Doga lessons because I'm fucking autistic. PM me or whatev.
I've been told I make good ships, and I learned from scratch myself. Though I did have Legos as a springboard. My MSN is badskeelz (or badskeelz@yahoo.com, don't know which would work). Feel free to give me a poke and I'll see what advice I can give.
Balrogga
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Balrogga »

Trailers wrote:I need Doga lessons because I'm fucking autistic. PM me or whatev.
You can also contact me too if you wish. My MSN IM is beldragos@hotmail
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Re: Classifieds

Post by Kreshh »

I am looking for an artist of sufficent quality to produce for me a drawing of an alien speices with some rather specific features. If you are, or know of, such and individual clue me in and I will convince the devil to grant you a wish at no charge (he owes me for this whole Golden Toad extinction buisness.)
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Nobuseri wrote:I am looking for an artist of sufficent quality to produce for me a drawing of an alien speices with some rather specific features. If you are, or know of, such and individual clue me in and I will convince the devil to grant you a wish at no charge (he owes me for this whole Golden Toad extinction buisness.)
What're you looking for?
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Well, it's rather difficult to describe... but what the hell:

Draskan Specifications,
Roughly 3 meters in height, though shorter when standing on account of posture.
The body layout is essentially that of a Covenant Elite but bulkier and more muscular.
It is, however, capable of running on all fours, much like an Ape, and its posture and layout should reflect this.
Clawed feet suitable for running and climbing.
Hands need not conform to any specific layout; however they should be reasonably conventional.
Hands are equipped with claws that fold inward like a knife (rather then back and in like a cat’s), the backs of which are ridged and function as do human fingertips for gripping when the claws are not in use.
Body is covered in brown, black, or gray ‘feather-fur,’ similar to the coating of a penguin; it is such that it can be fluffed out in warm conditions to allow for ventilation, or smoothed down in cool conditions to improve insulation. (Somewhat opposite of the way terrestrial life uses fur)
No tail.

Head,
Most strikingly, it has rabbit ears. Sort of like Briareos.
Likewise the heads shape is similar to that of a rabbit’s
though slightly more apelike and predatory.
Two eyes, focused forward for depth perception.
Mouth is a little odd… It has what amount to an extra set of mandibles ‘sheathing’ the primary set. I don’t know quite how to describe it, other then it looks sort of like this guy,
but without the top two outer fangs.
When the mouth is shut only the outer jaws forward fangs, and the upper canines should be visible.
Nostrils are located on the ‘cheeks.’

Questions?

*EDIT:

So basically imagine that a Preditor, a Rabbit, an Elite, and a Brute all mated in an unholy four-way orgy.
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Torontonias
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Torontonias »

I'm looking for someone to redesign my Centurion Heavy Destroyer. The old CF one is nice, but its getting past its prime. The picture is currently on my other computer so I can't post it for you right now. If CF still has it he might oblige, but since this was about a year ago now I doubt it.

Anyway, it was previously known as "The Burr" because it was rounded and had lots of fixed position weaponry pointing in every direction. I want to take it to a more sleaker design, similar to Arizona Nova's awesome Samnite design (Also hidden away on my other computer).

I know this isn't much to work with, but I essentially want it to look very fearsome. Its the intimidation ship of the fleet, although the Samnite outclasses it, its more graceful. I need this one to be less graceful and more "I'm not afraid to use brute force to solve my problems" So taking from the CF inspired lots o' guns, but something less chunky. If reference pictures are needed I'll try to have them up by tommorow
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Torontonias wrote:If CF still has it he might oblige, but since this was about a year ago now I doubt it.
Anonymous... Arr, CF obliges!

Old Centurion 1

Old Centurion 2

Old Centurion 3

Yeah, I know it's not up to my quality today. However, I do believe this was one of my first Doga models.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."