Rendering services

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Capsule Corporation
SHINY
Prefix: The Raysian Incarnation of the
Name: Capsule Corporation

Rendering services

Post by Capsule Corporation »

While I am only able to take on a few modelling projects while I'm at school this semester, I am very available for rendering.

If anyone has any doga models they want rendered in my Lightwave program.. you know, with decent photography instead of just the doga output, then I am available!

Just email the .dxf files to jor-dan@hotmail.com

PM me when you do so, so i know to check my junk mail just in case

For examples:

Klonor's Constantine Class:

Blademasters' DSSD:

And keep in mind, those were made years ago, I can do a ton better now... I'll see if I can't re-render those guys
Last edited by Aralonia on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DESTROY US ALL!!! DESTROY US ALL!!! DESTROY US ALL!!!
Crystal Palais
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Re: Rendering Services

Post by Crystal Palais »

... remind me, if I am indeed able to get active again, to enlist your services. I had forgotten how awesome those ships of yours looked.
Wars are not fought over starships, nor are they fought over meaningless regions of interstellar space. They are fought over planets and territory.
The destruction of enemy forces is only a means to an end, and if it were possible to hit strategic targets without having to fight your way through opposing forces, any intelligent military commander would do it.
Capsule Corporation
SHINY

*coughshowsoff*

Crystal Palais
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crystal Palais »

Holy crap. Yeah, definitely going to be first in line. :shock:

And somehow I'm going to have to include this in them because they're just basically awesome. but no matter.
Wars are not fought over starships, nor are they fought over meaningless regions of interstellar space. They are fought over planets and territory.
The destruction of enemy forces is only a means to an end, and if it were possible to hit strategic targets without having to fight your way through opposing forces, any intelligent military commander would do it.
Capsule Corporation
SHINY

Crystal Palais wrote:Holy crap. Yeah, definitely going to be first in line. :shock:

And somehow I'm going to have to include this in them because they're just basically awesome. but no matter.
That right there is a bunch of baloney, i wouldn't bother with it. You don't dogfight with space cruisers like that, and that's the only thing that would accomplish.. a moderately tighter dogfight.... especially since that design hardly looks like it's overpowered with thrust.

They dogfight ships in star trek... mostly because they don't obey the laws of physics is all.

I have a ship capable of maneuvering like a starfleet ship, only because the hull is loaded up with engines and thrusters to the point it's rediculous, and can actually support itself in atmosphere without the aid of antigrav :)
Crystal Palais
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Crystal Palais »

Well then, the question that comes to mind with that is just where do you store all the reaction mass?
No subspace pockets either, that's just plain cheating. Though fun.
Capsule Corporation
SHINY

Crystal Palais wrote:Well then, the question that comes to mind with that is just where do you store all the reaction mass?
No subspace pockets either, that's just plain cheating. Though fun.
Well, the answer is, you come prepared. Propulsion mass need only be used in sublight acceleration and maneuvering. Atmospheric uses an energy-only propulsion system. When sublight acceleration is needed, ion engines draw from anything from the high-yield noble gas fuels, to the more crude, less efficient junk fuels, like waste and scrap metal and exhaust... rip it apart at the molecular level, give it an electrical charge, then throw it into the ion engines... Obviously it requires a very inefficient amount of energy to use the sublight engines at dogfighting thrust, but it can be done... You might suck all your powercells dry in one fight and barely have enough energy to fold back home, but it could be done...
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Firstly, I will be wanting your masterwork services Ray, and secondly, where did you get your lightwave program?
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Capsule Corporation
SHINY

it's a very old copy that has been around my house for the last 10 years. It costs under $500 new... and i could sure use a new one.

What do you have for me to render?
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

Let me find the Doga thread. .-.
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell