A Message for UFS [Attn: Arizona Nova]

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Allanea
Silly Forum Johnnie

A Message for UFS [Attn: Arizona Nova]

Post by Allanea »

Encodedl Message from Alexander Kirillovich Kazansky to the United Federal Shipbuilder Corporation

While I realize your nation is in the state of civil war, I realize also that I am in a dire need of weapons, equipment, and various other stuff. I still possess a vast amount of leftover cash from the Ringworld Incident, that cannot be invested properly in the Allanean economy, for danger of it (the economy) going bonkers (I still posess somewhere around 1400 trillion dollars, and don't even ask me how many Kevin has).

So I would like you to supply me with the beginnings of a private navy – in exchange for money that'll surely help you fight the war.

I require from you the delivery of 1,000 Bulwark II Heavy Cruisers, which are to be converted for remote-control/automation, and painted bright red, and I will pay you 900 billion for this, as well as pay you for the needed conversions. Please advise me as to the needed expenses.

Thank you.
Arizona Nova
GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!
Prefix: The Reconstituted Kingdom
Name: Arizona Nova

Re: A Message for UFS [Attn: Arizona Nova]

Post by Arizona Nova »

To: Alexander Kirillovich Kazansky of Allanea via ESUS-net [routing details hidden]

Greetings, Mr. Kazansky. I am acting CEO Jericho Vidar of United Federal Shipbuilders Inc. I am afraid that you have caught the corporation at a very dire time. Our headquarters on New Constantinople were just destroyed during the recent siege of that world by the Araens, and our CEO was also killed while trying to escape. Apparently the aftermath of the battle will soon render the planet nigh uninhabitable, as a dust cloud raised by a massive explosion is blocking the rays of the system's sun. Ilë Sornë reels from this blow, and I fear that soon whatever assets my corporation still commands, in terms of ships and material, will soon be seized by the military. You will need to contact outlets in either Siesatia or Metallinauts. I apologize for this inconvience.
[center]Wit ye well, that when no good men remain to stand against those who choose evil, what will remain to restrain them from unleashing their dark designs?[/center]
~Anikar

{Back Burner}
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Re: A Message for UFS [Attn: Arizona Nova]

Post by Trailers »

OOC: UH OH! :x
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields