Immortality is but a small fee away!

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Re: Immortality is but a small fee away!

Post by Kanuckistan »

Otagia wrote:So... F'Sherl-Ganni wormhole scheme?

I saw that.

8) <-- See? Wearing my Neuralizer-proof shades.

:mrgreen:
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Kanuckistan wrote:
Otagia wrote:So... F'Sherl-Ganni wormhole scheme?

I saw that.

8) <-- See? Wearing my Neuralizer-proof shades.

:mrgreen:
You saw nothing! You hear me? Nothing!
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Kostemetsia
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Commonwealth of
Name: Kostemetsia

Post by Kostemetsia »

Our megarich (James Bovill, Christine van Ooijsten, James Jackson, other celebrated assets to society) can afford to be made what we like to call Elven-immortal - immune to death by natural causes or disease but vulnerable to everything else that a normal human would be.

Re-lifing, however, is a HEATHEN PRACTICE. It should be BANNED. EVERYWHERE. Or CLEANSING FIRE shall have to be swept across the HERETIC PLANETS.
[center]Image
God hasn't played dice with the universe since that fateful drunken night when he lost classical mechanics to the devil at craps.[/center]
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

Kostemetsia wrote:Our megarich (James Bovill, Christine van Ooijsten, James Jackson, other celebrated assets to society) can afford to be made what we like to call Elven-immortal - immune to death by natural causes or disease but vulnerable to everything else that a normal human would be.

Re-lifing, however, is a HEATHEN PRACTICE. It should be BANNED. EVERYWHERE. Or CLEANSING FIRE shall have to be swept across the HERETIC PLANETS.
You should be discrete about those proclamations Kost... some would call them casus belli
:twisted:
I've only ever asked God for one thing: "Lord, make my enemies ridiculous," and he granted my request.

My immediate advice is to go buy Brewsters. It is a dictionary, and a quite fine one. This you should use to bludgeon yourself comatose each and every night, in the faint hope that some of the knowledge contained in it might be transferred. If not, it would at least leave you damaged enough that you wouldn't be coming here and violate our senses with your retarded babble.
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

..No ones noticed that Kanuck literally created an afterlife?

..No?

'kay just checkin
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Trailers wrote:..No ones noticed that Kanuck literally created an afterlife?

..No?

'kay just checkin
Eh, I noticed. I always thought it was a little cheap, but I can't complain, what with having my old Emperor fight his way out of hell to continue his glorious genocide against the Elvish species.

Lol, just kidding.
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Kreshh
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by Kreshh »

..No?

'kay just checkin
Afterlives really don't concern those of use who don't die...

... that's both an IC and OOC comment, by the way :twisted:

Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

..No?

'kay just checkin

I created that prolly in '03, and it's been mentioned here a few times. It's why most of the population are members of the state religion - it's a faith that doesn't really require much faith. :mrgreen:

One of these days I might actually get around to exporting it - which ICly shouldn't be too hard, given the afterlife bit and insane diversity of sects.

Anyway, it's only the logical extension of having a God Emperor - lots of folks do that, tho mine doesn't really do much, and never wanted the title. Always a real big believer in equality and democracy.
Trailers
Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice!
Prefix: The Glorious Hellenic Empire
Name: Trailers

Post by Trailers »

I'm going to regret asking this...

How?
Traileric Empire

Guide our souls to the Elysium Fields
Bear us home upon our shields
Lay coins across our brows and sound the bells
We're paying our fare on the river to Hell
And when our sons and mothers lay us upon the funeral pyre
Tell them we died Hellenic soldiers with our faces to the fire
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

Trailers wrote:I'm going to regret asking this...

How?

How what, specifically? There are a few different things in my last post you could be referring to with that.