The Solar Flare Mk III

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Tithia

The Solar Flare Mk III

Post by Tithia »

The new solar flare is a defensive platform, taking exceeding high amounts of power from sunlight, radiation and heat. They can transmute heat into cold using a exceedingly small black hole. Therefore, a SF can fire with exceeding cold weapons (to the point of antimatter) of heat weapons. They require no maintenance, and can create illusions of themselves to stop damage. They contain 600 Flare Fighters, which are used to intercept and small, speedy class trying to destroy the solar flare.

The primary use of this defense planform is to stop the destruction of suns. They can generate a defensive field capable of containing 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Terrwatss, making them virtually invincible to any standard atack. Although, if moved away form the sun, this platform becomes relatively uselss.

The cost is one new technology, ship or useful information.(or just some strange technology that noone else wants) to have one.
Vernii
The Mindset's Bitch

Post by Vernii »

Um...oh God where to begin? First of all, you have 60 zeros behind that 5, in addition to the tera prefix. How does a black hole take heat and turn it into cold? Plus how does temperature have anything to do with antimatter?
They require no maintenance, and can create illusions of themselves to stop damage.
They would need maintenance, if only because of the hostile environment both externally and internally. Plus the part about the illusions is just weird.

"Sir! The platform we're firing at seems to be generating some sort of holographic field!"

"Keep firing."

This is supposed to be a joke post right?
Wetland
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Wetland »

I am afraid that coldness simply is a lack of heat therefore that part is just nonsensical. Then there is your reference to antimatter which is also incorrect, extreme cold doesn't create antimatter or we would have seen Mercury blow up by now.
Fear me, if you dare!
And read my story on fanfiction, please.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

And Let us all not forget a self maintaining non expensive all around invisinsible generator that generates what? 500x the power our sun does?
Central Facehuggeria
Site Admin
Prefix: The Second Imperium of
Name: Central Facehuggeria

Post by Central Facehuggeria »

Tithia, do stop godmoding.

Unless this is a joke post, in which case I need to be slapped with a fish. :P
"Please tell me that you haven't heard military gossip about a fleet of invisible battleplates."
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Oh and another ting Tith, why the Hell is this in Market Place when you aren't selling it?
Mekanta
ESUS Spambot
Prefix: The Eternal Empire of
Name: Jordaxia

Post by Mekanta »

I sincerely hope this is a joke post...
Tithia

Post by Tithia »

Sorry, i just have a complete lack of knowledge with numbers, power and the like. I simply considered that ships these days have gotta be a lotta powerful. So i just figured - Amplification device + power of the sun = massive power. Could someone please inform me of more realistic numbers.
Tithia

Post by Tithia »

Oh and sory about the numbers, i was reading a relly funny comic, and just sat there typing 000 comma 000 comma etc etc. I only intended to put 10 zeros on.

Trust me, it's hilarious. Go to - www.nuklearpower.com and look at 8-bit D&D. Then you can understand why i did what i did
Underwater Asylum
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Underwater Asylum »

We will exchange the 'Oh my god! Oh my god!' technology. Pioneered by the Syrens. Need we say more?
Leader of the SCC. I also command a legion of monkeys.