Neghvar-class Battleship

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Feazanthia

Neghvar-class Battleship

Post by Feazanthia »

Named for General Neghvar, hero of the Xentrall wars, the Neghvar is the first ship to utilise the Plasma Accelerator Beam as a class weapon. It is built mostly around heavy weapons, forgoing rapid fire weapons such as the Phase Disruptor and phasers. It serves as a artillery ship of sorts. However, with only two tactical squadrons of fighters as support, it is usually reserved for fleet operations.

FSS Neghvar
Class: Battleship

Length: 1241 m
Weight: 770
Height: 545 m
Mass: 8,960,000 tons
Crew: 2,100
Power: ZPE reactor
FTL: SFTE Mk. 2
SL: two subatomic unified energy impulse engines
Armament: One heavy PAC, six MAC for 100 ton shot, two heavy disruptors, thirty-two type XXI phasers, eight type 3 burst fire torpedo tubes, three 500 cell missile launchers
Defense: Distortion/Conversion shielding; 7.5 meters of diamond-obsidian armor; null grav emitters
Complement: 2 tactical squadrons of fighters
Production: 1 per year per dedicated production facility
Last edited by Feazanthia on Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nations drown in turmoil
As blood is set upon soil
Peace is a lost dream
My sword is a merciless reality

The enemy creeps in darkness
And dwindles my people
My enemy turns worlds to deserts
With the heat of his enmity

Crimson seas call my name
Caves of death beckon me
The worlds have been doomed
Time has set itself against us

The redemption of my era
Will be brought about by fire
For I am the messiah of my age
Forgive me for the heavens torn asunder
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

It's a most peculiar design. I like it. Quite large, too. About 100m longer than my very largest ship. Which technically doesn't exist yet.
Good stuff, anyway.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
The Mindset
Prefix: Den interstellera republik av
Name: The Mindset

Post by The Mindset »

Good old robust Klingon engineering, eh?
CorpSac
ESUS Danza Slap

Post by CorpSac »

thats a battleship to you :shock: man my destroyers must look like battleships to you (and my battle Cruiser lol). nice ship tho (the only real ships i like are Klingon ships and Romulan)
Jordaxia
Mecha Maniac

Post by Jordaxia »

It looked stranger from the side. Since I seen that a million times before from the top. I still like it though.

Also, what's wrong with that ship, CS? My longest ship (a battleship) will be 1.1 km long.
"Don't imitate anyone, even if they're admirable. When things lose their individuality, they descend into chaos. The thing you should fear most is the loss of your individuality. Disregard advancement. Live by your own truth. Preserve what is genuine within yourself."
-Guo Xiang.

I hate ST warp core drives! They're like; "hi, I'm basic physics. Care to FUCK ME IN THE ARSE?" -Me.
Wetland
ESUS Teletubby Fan

Post by Wetland »

A Klingon ship! I was wondering what why nobody was using those designs when ships from the federation, the borg and Species 8472 were used. The specs look good too.
Fear me, if you dare!
And read my story on fanfiction, please.
Skeelzania
ESUS Nipple-o-rama

Post by Skeelzania »

Wetland wrote:A Klingon ship! I was wondering what why nobody was using those designs when ships from the federation, the borg and Species 8472 were used. The specs look good too.
I think it might be the whole "lets stick the bridge out on a long skinny neck!" aspect of their designs. Or maybe lack of good pictures.
"Emperor of Skeelzania, Grand Prince of Solomon, Champion of the Guards, Defender of the Race, Lord of Hosts, and Heir to the Great Bad Skeelz."

Official title of the ruler of Skeelzania
Feazanthia

Post by Feazanthia »

Skeelzania wrote:I think it might be the whole "lets stick the bridge out on a long skinny neck!" aspect of their designs. Or maybe lack of good pictures.
Well this thing's got the bridge safely tucked around the center. The skinny neck is just the forward plasma gun.
Nations drown in turmoil
As blood is set upon soil
Peace is a lost dream
My sword is a merciless reality

The enemy creeps in darkness
And dwindles my people
My enemy turns worlds to deserts
With the heat of his enmity

Crimson seas call my name
Caves of death beckon me
The worlds have been doomed
Time has set itself against us