FLOOD project completed...at a cost

Buy, sell, trade, barter technology, resources, ships, weapons and goods; commission flags, designs, etc.
Kanuckistan
ESUS Testicle Monster

Post by Kanuckistan »

We'd be interested in aquioring samples of this organism for the purposes of creating an infection inhibiting agent.

Our biotech industry is quite advanced by just about any standards; hell, biomods are more popular here than body pircing and tatoos are, combined, iRL.
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

Mekanta wrote:Muahahahahahaha! Machines can't be zombified!!

*sees a shambling pile of rusted pieces shambling around, groaning "cores... cores... rhymes with whores..."*

You're @#%&ing me...
Ye again you have proven your comedic expertise!!
Sskiss
ESUS Testicle Monster
Prefix: The Great Therapodian Empire of
Name: The Sskiss

Post by Sskiss »

Feazanthia wrote:I'm willing to send you a SINGLE infection form to you, Sskiss. However, I'd like to keep this advancement under wraps for as long as possible, up until they're released into subspace.
We understand. We will get started on a effective vaccine and cure. I think we will utilize the infection method (using viruses etc..) against the spores. We have a trojan asteroid we use for "seeking of knowledge of life" [biological lab facility] purposes.

Btw, great pics, and they look strangly familier, especially the last one. Did you ever see a film called "The Thing"...
"The Sskiss are prepared to share all - All that YOU have, that is!"

"Life is like a fresh kill, eat as much as you can before it all rots"

"Our blood drenched clade shall reclaim what is rightfully ours - and so wrongly taken from us by a whim of fate"
Metallinauts
Prefix: The
Name: Metallinautsi Federation

Post by Metallinauts »

WHOA!! WHOA!!! WHOA!!! WHOA!! YOU ARE PUTTING THESE INTO SUBSPACE????????? WHAT THE HELLL ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?!?!?! ZOMBIE SHIVANS WILL NOT BE FUN!!
Blademasters
Site Admin

Post by Blademasters »

I'd say this is a good idea, except there are certain reasons I will not reveal that make me think this is the worst idea I have come across yet.